Cockring for all day use

Cockring for all day use

Big Willy
Big Willy

October 1st, 2013, 10:20 pm #1

I have trouble trying to find the right cockring to wear all day. My flaccid diameter is about 2.39". I own cockrings in size 1 3/4", 1 7/8" and 1 2/4". The smallest one is the only one I get that cockring feeling with when flaccid the oother two just kind of sit there with absolutely no constriction at all. Should I use the smallest one for all day use?

Sean
Sean

October 17th, 2013, 1:53 pm #2

As long as it doesn't constrict the blood flow too much. Wear it for a few hours and see what your penis looks like. If it's grey or purple or numb don't wear it all day but if it's still fleshy and warm then go for it

October 17th, 2013, 9:52 pm #3

I have trouble trying to find the right cockring to wear all day. My flaccid diameter is about 2.39". I own cockrings in size 1 3/4", 1 7/8" and 1 2/4". The smallest one is the only one I get that cockring feeling with when flaccid the oother two just kind of sit there with absolutely no constriction at all. Should I use the smallest one for all day use?
I wear mine all day. I actually wear 3 at a time. The first is 2.0" diameter x 1/4" red aluminum. The second is a 2.0" diameter x 1/2" stainless steel. The third is 1.75" diameter x 1/4" red aluminum. I don't wear just on my shaft but behind sack as well. The smaller ring is the last I put on to hold everything in place to allow for size changes during the day and not have rings slip off. Has worked well for me with no issues. Finding the right size is essential.

Sean
Sean

October 19th, 2013, 11:07 am #4

Shounds very nice indeed. Would love to see a picture if you would be kind enough to hate with me? Maybe via email?

October 19th, 2013, 8:07 pm #5

I have a couple of cock rings made of neoprene - far more comfortable than metal ones. I do not wear them with clothes.
As a massage therapist - I wear one when giving massages - like the way it channels my sexual energy in the massage. I do not give "happy ending massages" - either for client or myself for that matter - but the best massages have a sexual bond between the therapist and client - know that when I get hard - am doing my job right. Though I am completely bare at all times from the time I greet my client until I bid them farewell, I only wear the cockring for the massage itself - does not feel right to do so otherwise.

October 20th, 2013, 3:30 pm #6

. . . make me wish I lived in your region. I'd be in for a massage at least once a month. At least.

October 20th, 2013, 4:17 pm #7

'. . . make me wish I lived in your region. I'd be in for a massage at least once a month. At least'

...Or oftener.

October 20th, 2013, 10:33 pm #8

I have clients who will in regularly from NY and LA - a couple quite well known

October 21st, 2013, 12:13 am #9

that is fly in regularly - not the best typist

Confirmation of reply: