Briefs Day ONE......

Briefs Day ONE......

July 5th, 2012, 6:56 am #1

so I took all your advice and followed the doctor(s) orders....

since 7 pm last night I wore briefs until I went to bed....

I had sort of trouble sleeping though with my penis being hard alot and my balls not used to much freedom when it had support for over 5 or 6 hours....

well besides the time I did sleep naked, I wore the briefs in the morning before my shower

and also ALL day and night after work....

so basically the whole time I have been up (around 18 hours) only 30 min or less of that time was me not in briefs or with support, and that was me in the shower.....

but again add that to the 5 or 6 hours from last night....so around 24-25 hours now ( I never thought I could last 30 minutes let alone that many hours with briefs ever again haha)

and I will say even though I OF COURSE would prefer to be freeballing I am getting used to it

and can live through it just fine for 2 weeks at least....

the only thing is I developed a heat rash on my ass, and wonder the best way to avoid it happening again but also treat it....i was sweating a doing a lot of movement at the job, but didn't know I sweat that much....

I tried just lotion but that made it hurt WORSE......

so what do you think??

what about the heat rash??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

July 5th, 2012, 7:35 am #2

.look at the size of your underwear. maybe something more like a jock strap would do better for you? a little less coverage of your ass and they tend to breath a little better than briefs do.

July 5th, 2012, 7:49 am #3

I have never worn a jock and would imagine that I would hate them ALOT.....

there would WAYYYYYY too much support and no ass coverage....

but maybe if the rash gets worse ill try them out....

I honestly dont even know where to buy some jockstraps....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

July 5th, 2012, 8:24 am #4

if your in the states then any sport store would have them. either that or if you only wanna spend a few bucks,... you can try ebay. got me one or two for like $6au

Tim
Tim

July 5th, 2012, 3:12 pm #5

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Since this is temporary... just cut out the back panel of your underwear. I'm joking, sort of, but it's an option. Hurry and get well. Thanks for the update.

Pasarefun
Pasarefun

July 5th, 2012, 3:54 pm #6

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Back in my time, we had to wear a jock for pe. Whst did you wear before you started freeballing full-time? Any sporting goods store will sell them.
Hope things start feeling better soon!

July 5th, 2012, 6:11 pm #7

I had sort of trouble sleeping though with my penis being hard alot and my balls not used to much freedom when it had support for over 5 or 6 hours....

well besides the time I did sleep naked, I wore the briefs in the morning before my shower

so basically the whole time I have been up (around 18 hours) only 30 min or less of that time was me not in briefs or with support, and that was me in the shower.....

but again add that to the 5 or 6 hours from last night....so around 24-25 hours now ( I never thought I could last 30 minutes let alone that many hours with briefs ever again haha)

and I will say even though I OF COURSE would prefer to be freeballing I am getting used to it

the only thing is I developed a heat rash on my ass, and wonder the best way to avoid it happening again but also treat it....i was sweating a doing a lot of movement at the job, but didn't know I sweat that much....

so what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Did you buy the briefs new? If so, were they washed before you put them on? Also, there is a washing detergent that is free of anything that works with sensitive skin. You don't have to buy it by the gallon; however, some washing materials will react with skin. I would also say, no fabric softener on the underwear. That has some chemicals that may not agree with your ass.

As far as a lotion, two choices from dermatologists: 1) Eucerin (available at WalMart in generic), get the cream, not the lotion. It will "stick" longer. It is widely used for patients who react to bed linen in the hospital and who have experienced other skin rashes. It works, trust me... 2) Hydro-cortisone cream. If the Eucerin (or its generic) doesn't work, try that. It is anti-inflammatory and generally will take the reaction back down. If those don't work, the doc will have to intervene.

I am sorry things are kind of shitty right now. Like the fellow posters have well said, this is not a set of normal and you are faced with living in a situation that is temporary until you can return to your normal freeballing life.

Almost forgot. Shower frequently. After work, anytime you sweat. And put on a clean set of briefs after showering. Use the plain, cheap "Ivory" soap bar or Cetaphil (or its generic at WalMart). This is a pain, but if you don't, the underwear will trap the moisture and what is on you skin will haunt you.

Best of luck. We are here with you!
Last edited by TubaDawg on July 5th, 2012, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 5th, 2012, 7:45 pm #8

Back in my time, we had to wear a jock for pe. Whst did you wear before you started freeballing full-time? Any sporting goods store will sell them.
Hope things start feeling better soon!
I wore boxers before for a year almost 2 years....

and briefs for 15 years before that

but I need support with this problem, I'd DEFINITELY wear boxers if I could

and we were never required to wear any exact uw for pe, as an example I freeballed fulltime at the start of senior year or high school, and never ONCE wore uw for pe...and we had it every weekday too....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

July 5th, 2012, 7:50 pm #9

so what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

I slept nude last night, and had my blanket on every part of me except my ass where the rash was.....

I also had a box fan on medium level right on my ass too....

I cant even tell that I had a rash.....

I'm glad that was a temporary thing....

I hope it doesnt come back any time soon....

I think it was the sweat from me working so hard yesterday....

and yes I take a shower after work, even when i just freeballed I did shower....

and yes I put on a clean pair of uw....even if it looks clean it may not be

one last thing too

I am 99.9% used to the briefs.....I still love freeballing more but wont hate it either at all or not as much as I first assumed....

if those 2 weeks turn into 4 then I may be ok with that.....but I still hope they dont....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

July 6th, 2012, 11:03 am #10

Maybe after another couple of weeks you will be 100% used to briefs. Then you have to decide to continue with them or go back to freeballing, either full time or part time. Would you throw away the briefs again or keep them? It seems probable to me that if you have briefs you will wear them, which is fine if that's how you feel comfortable. The test over the next couple of weeks will be if you also start sleeping in your briefs. If that happens you will have become an ex-freeballer. Good to have kept it up for a number of years despite social pressures.

Confirmation of reply: