Brafree at school?

Brafree at school?

Nat

June 24th, 2005, 4:16 pm #1

On the other forum a poster was talking about a website he found showing photos from a 1984 school yearbook. While the main topic was the tight pants of that era, he noted that some of the girls appeared to be brafree. While the photos are small and not very clear I did find this example of a girl (on left) who appears to be brafree. What do you guys think?

(I blocked out the eyes for privacy purposes)

fd
fd

June 24th, 2005, 7:18 pm #2

Well if if it that hard to tell, it obviously is not a problem. I think that often it is only the woman herself who thinks everyone is looking at her and drawing conclusions.

michaela
michaela

June 24th, 2005, 7:22 pm #3

On the other forum a poster was talking about a website he found showing photos from a 1984 school yearbook. While the main topic was the tight pants of that era, he noted that some of the girls appeared to be brafree. While the photos are small and not very clear I did find this example of a girl (on left) who appears to be brafree. What do you guys think?

(I blocked out the eyes for privacy purposes)

I don't see it. They probably aren't brafree.

Nat

June 24th, 2005, 7:38 pm #4

First notice the nipple bumps in the front of her sweater?
And note how her left breast has risen with her left arm and is higher than the right?
This is typical of breasts that are free to move naturally instead of being held in place by a bra.
Compare the breasts of the other girl- they are perfectly even thought her arm is also raised- obviously she is wearing a bra.

michaela
michaela

June 24th, 2005, 7:38 pm #5

Well, nobody knows for sure. But both those things you mention happen even in a bra. It is possible that she was brafree in '84. A lot more likely than now.

michaela
michaela

June 24th, 2005, 7:40 pm #6

First notice the nipple bumps in the front of her sweater?
And note how her left breast has risen with her left arm and is higher than the right?
This is typical of breasts that are free to move naturally instead of being held in place by a bra.
Compare the breasts of the other girl- they are perfectly even thought her arm is also raised- obviously she is wearing a bra.
Can I post now? you keep zapping my posts!

Nat

June 24th, 2005, 7:45 pm #7

Sorry- you are too quick, Michaela!
I was still editing my post- but I'll let it be.

michaela
michaela

June 24th, 2005, 9:00 pm #8

I was just trying to say that the nipples and the raised breast due to the arm lift were both possible even in a bra. But it is possible in '84 that she is brafree. It is more likely than now I suppose.

I had typed that a couple of times, hit respond, and poof! You kept editing yours, causing mine to go bye bye! So I went and ate a peach.

Nat

June 24th, 2005, 9:26 pm #9

Sorry about zapping your posts. But everytime I put mine up I saw something wrong- I still have a mis-spelled word in it but I let it go so that I wouldn't cause you any more trouble!

1984 is a bit late for school brafreedom which was more of a '70s thing, but I was still seeing braless teens at the mall in the mid-'80s. I hate photos where you can't be sure, but I still think it's more likely yes then no. Other photos there show extremely short shorts and other revealing clothes so the kids were not particularly shy at that school. It's a far cry from today when teen girls seem to think even a hint of nipple is a terrible social sin. It's really strange how they can be so casual about sex yet so prudish about breasts.

michaela
michaela

June 25th, 2005, 1:04 am #10

Hey, we are all hooked on phonics around here and we can figure out what you are trying to say even if you kant spel good or tipe neether!

As for the girls today...I see a strange mixture of unmannerly attitudes and overly concerned for appearence.