best places to see others guys freeballing...

best places to see others guys freeballing...

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 27th, 2007, 12:19 am #1

hey guys, lets share some of the best places to watch/have seen other guys freeballin?!

Mark Andrew
Mark Andrew

January 27th, 2007, 3:02 am #2

Can't recall the name of the ride, but it's one of those typical ride and get soaked deals. It exits near the glass blowers shop. I was sitting in the shade enjoying a Coke when I noticed that every once in a while you'd see someone in wet, clingy, light colored shorts exit the water ride with a very apparent lack of underwear.

Joe Coatar
Joe Coatar

January 27th, 2007, 5:36 am #3

hey guys, lets share some of the best places to watch/have seen other guys freeballin?!
the open-air maxwell street flea-market every sunday in chicago, espically in the morning, alot of guys freeballing wearing sweatpants

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 27th, 2007, 7:06 am #4

Can't recall the name of the ride, but it's one of those typical ride and get soaked deals. It exits near the glass blowers shop. I was sitting in the shade enjoying a Coke when I noticed that every once in a while you'd see someone in wet, clingy, light colored shorts exit the water ride with a very apparent lack of underwear.
that would probably apply to anywhere where there are such rides. I'm gonna look out for them lol

Confirmation of reply: