Best Buy Sighting

Best Buy Sighting

April 7th, 2012, 6:45 pm #1

I was recently in a local Best Buy trying to get some information on a Tablet. While I was waiting, I noticed one of the sales reps walking towards me. I could not help but notice the very distinct and thick outline that he was showing. After he finished helping a nother customer, he walked accross to me to asked if I needed any help. By that time, another rep had come other to help me. This is not the first time that I noticed a sales rep at Best Buy. Those khaki pants that they have to wear do not hide much if they FB.

CT
CT

April 7th, 2012, 10:44 pm #2

That's very hot you would see that there. I'd the same experience twice at Best Buy both in L.A. stores.
First time very nice looking taller thin guy in computer area wearing loose tan trousers - his dick clearly flopping naked in them and was very natural about it.
The second time was near Christmas a couple of years ago. The sales guy was very hot young stud wearing tight tan trousers with a very large dick wedged down his pants leg. It was hot to see but I was supprised they would let him wear them with that much dick showing.
CT

Nat

April 8th, 2012, 12:48 am #3

I was recently in a local Best Buy trying to get some information on a Tablet. While I was waiting, I noticed one of the sales reps walking towards me. I could not help but notice the very distinct and thick outline that he was showing. After he finished helping a nother customer, he walked accross to me to asked if I needed any help. By that time, another rep had come other to help me. This is not the first time that I noticed a sales rep at Best Buy. Those khaki pants that they have to wear do not hide much if they FB.
I don't get this obsession with freeballer sightings. I see a freeballer every time I look in a mirror.

. . . . .

SP T
SP T

April 8th, 2012, 6:51 am #4

I totally agree. It happens every time I look in the mirror too!

CT
CT

April 8th, 2012, 8:04 pm #5

I don't get this obsession with freeballer sightings. I see a freeballer every time I look in a mirror.

. . . . .
It's not an obsession for me at this late date after freeballing
fulltime for 40 years - but it is a visual confirmation that other guys
do it too. You frankly and unfortunately don't see it that often.
CT

Nat

April 8th, 2012, 9:46 pm #6

There are probably more freeballers then you think, CT. I wear fairly loose fitting pants and when I look in a mirror I don't see any obvious sign that I'm freeballing. So I assume other people don't either. It's not like the 1970s when tight-pants were the fashion and freeballers were easy to spot.
. . . . .

Anthony
Anthony

April 8th, 2012, 11:00 pm #7

I tend to agree. There are probably more freeballers than we think. I saw two this week in my own neighborhood.. one was my neighbor a few houses down, when I passed his house he was outside doing yard work wearing plaid shorts. His pants were about half down his backside revealing about half of his butt crack. The other was couple days later, there are new homes being built in my neighborhood. There was a construction worker stooped down in the street slightly bent over reavealing half of his butt crack as well. Both guys were probably in there late 20's or early 30's. Needless to say I look for either of them each time I leave and come home.

April 9th, 2012, 1:11 pm #8

. . . . .
For me, it's just a reassurance that freeballing is not uncommon, and that all types of guys do it. Lots of people show their underwear when bending over or reaching up for something. It's sort of refreshing to see someone who is clearly not wearing any.

April 9th, 2012, 7:49 pm #9

It's not an obsession for me at this late date after freeballing
fulltime for 40 years - but it is a visual confirmation that other guys
do it too. You frankly and unfortunately don't see it that often.
CT
AWW I NEVER see any other freeballers....and I go to best buy ALL the time....

I dont look for it that much, but as CT said its just visual confirmation that others do it.....

I bet they are required to wear those pants, but they arent required to wear (or not wear) underwear. it may even say in the employee handbook, but unless its INSANELY obvious a person is without underwear then theres no harm...

and they cant legally enforce underwear checks either, it would be on the verge of sexual harassment....

I just bet one of the guys at the store forgot his uw one day and realized HOW AMAZING the pants are without them, and told others....

or they freeball full time and dont care if theres any indication they are without....

for me id rather be free dangling and comfortable at a job like best buy wheres theres lots of movement and such than hot or bunched up in boxers....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

lwxsport
lwxsport

April 10th, 2012, 10:22 am #10

For me, it's just a reassurance that freeballing is not uncommon, and that all types of guys do it. Lots of people show their underwear when bending over or reaching up for something. It's sort of refreshing to see someone who is clearly not wearing any.
I freeball all the time, but actually I don't think it's THAT obvious...but i like noticing that other guys are freeballing..it is always nice to find a fellow freeballer

Confirmation of reply: