Ball Stretching

Ball Stretching

Jared
Jared

December 24th, 2004, 2:32 pm #1

There are many ways to stretch your balls, and from some of the pictures I have seen some ways make your balls huge other ways they make them hang lower. I was wondering if anybody new of a way to stretch my ball sac so they will hang loweror any king of techniques to do so?

Johny
Johny

December 27th, 2004, 11:35 am #2

What is a reasoning of this risk to loose an own manlyness/hornyness (without of testosterone production in balls it will be loosed, and suspended bloodflood may cause such damage), fertility and perhaps at bad luck induce a seminal tract cancer? Surplus have a permanent pain to each body shake when freeball?

Just I cannot to cach a rational grain out of all those risks and painful teasings. May I invite to enlighten me?? Thnks!

hawkni
hawkni

December 27th, 2004, 1:52 pm #3

There are many ways to stretch your balls, and from some of the pictures I have seen some ways make your balls huge other ways they make them hang lower. I was wondering if anybody new of a way to stretch my ball sac so they will hang loweror any king of techniques to do so?
there is a great yahoo group Mem into ballstretching that gives alot of info. There is also good web site www.pumptoys.com that also has good info on stretching. I have been doing it for the last year and have noticed a real increase as to how they hang.

Florida Grandad
Florida Grandad

December 28th, 2004, 4:03 pm #4

Would you please write exactly how men into ballstretching is spelled so I can join it?

I have been stretching mine for years with various ball stretchers, and they work, and they haven't harmed me in any way.

hawk
hawk

December 28th, 2004, 4:42 pm #5

the yahoo group is menintoBallStretching, if you can not find it email me direct and I will forward you group.

Jim
Jim

December 29th, 2004, 1:38 am #6

Why stretch them? By the time you reach the age of 55, they will sag half way to your knees on their own.

Nat

December 29th, 2004, 6:46 am #7

If you are suggesting testicles become pendulous from freeballing, you are wrong. Testicles are supported by muscles which stretch when they are warm and contract to draw them close to the body when they are too cool. This is how the testicles are kept at the proper temperature for sperm making. So pendulous balls have nothing to do with lack of support- it's nature's way of regulating their temperature. However it is true that elderly men have pendulous balls because the cremaster reflex stops working around the age of 70. But this happens to all men and has nothing to do with underwear.

Jaime
Jaime

December 30th, 2004, 2:13 am #8

Why stretch them? By the time you reach the age of 55, they will sag half way to your knees on their own.
You mean there's hope for me? I'm in my sixties and do not have low hangers, in fact, there's no hanging. I wouldn't mind having some hang to my balls. So, I guess there is hope.

Dennis
Dennis

December 30th, 2004, 3:10 pm #9

Hey, Jaime, I'm with you. I'm 61 and my balls are still staying as close to home as ever. No hang here, either.

Cool beans boi
Cool beans boi

December 31st, 2004, 2:48 am #10

Look on the bright side. Who wants to accidently sit on their balls anyway?

Confirmation of reply: