Almost Summer

Almost Summer

Jenn
Jenn

June 20th, 2012, 12:31 pm #1

It's almost summer - the underwear have moved lol.

Nat

June 20th, 2012, 1:34 pm #2

It was such a mild winter here in Florida it's like summer never left.
Underwear? What's underwear?
. . . . .

June 20th, 2012, 2:56 pm #3

Summer has already here since last few week of May. Awfully hot.

June 20th, 2012, 8:25 pm #4

Yeah for us here in central illinois summer was here for a good few weeks....late april to the first 2 weeks of may....then came back early june.....

it has been 93 and sunny the last few days....

although I am working and have to wear pants as uniform.....any time I am NOT working I am always in shorts.....without undies of course......

where do you guys live jenn where summer is just now starting???

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Mume
Mume

June 20th, 2012, 8:35 pm #5

I'm out West and Summer is here. I love shorts and T's. My "goto" shorts are mesh even though it turns out they are double-layer... don't dare cut out the inner layer... will ruin them. Wish I had the pool because this is perfect skinny dipping weather if the water is warm enough... something most families can't enjoy until the kids are out of the house or the neighbors don't allow that privacy. Nowadays, the satellites take hi-res pics of backyards and pools too, but, o well, if they take a pic, I hope I'm swimming on my back and have my flag hoisted.

Have a great time everyone!

country
country

June 20th, 2012, 9:29 pm #6

It has been very hot and humid here in the south...I been working cleaning up some property for a gentleman,and have got brave enough to work in short shorts,there so much cooler!

Nat

June 20th, 2012, 11:12 pm #7

I'm out West and Summer is here. I love shorts and T's. My "goto" shorts are mesh even though it turns out they are double-layer... don't dare cut out the inner layer... will ruin them. Wish I had the pool because this is perfect skinny dipping weather if the water is warm enough... something most families can't enjoy until the kids are out of the house or the neighbors don't allow that privacy. Nowadays, the satellites take hi-res pics of backyards and pools too, but, o well, if they take a pic, I hope I'm swimming on my back and have my flag hoisted.

Have a great time everyone!
That's the way we've always swam in our pool. And I'm not the only one- a lot of people in Florida have high hedges or privacy fences around their pool for that very reason. My pool guy says he always beeps his horn when he comes to service a pool to give customers time to go inside or put on a robe. As far as I'm concern I'm in my own yard breaking no laws and have nothing to hide- even from peeping satellites!
. . . . .

Tom
Tom

June 21st, 2012, 11:37 am #8

Hey Jenn, I've noticed you have young boys aswell, how old are they ? do they go without full time ?

Do you go without aswell, Jenn ?

June 21st, 2012, 12:39 pm #9

We pretty much skipped spring and went straight to summer in the south too. The humidity is not making things very pleasant. No matter the weather, underwear doesn't exist in the wardrobe.

Jenn
Jenn

June 21st, 2012, 6:36 pm #10

Hey Jenn, I've noticed you have young boys aswell, how old are they ? do they go without full time ?

Do you go without aswell, Jenn ?
My two guys are 12 and 14 now. They are not exactly full time - but a lot of the time. Pretty much full time in the summer, though.

I am a part-timer - it depends on a lot of things lol. Work, outfit, "other things."

What about your clan?

Confirmation of reply: