zak
zak

June 19th, 2008, 8:52 pm #1

a while back some one asked abut age i'll post there to

heres my story

i had to ask my dad if i could answer this cuz i'am only 11 he said i could if i wanted to

i'am not a fultimer it stated one day back in 3rd grade i was 8 year old at the time anyway geting ready for school that day i couldn't find any clean underwear and so i just went without that day i like it and did it again on saterday and off and on scence then

by the the end of the school year i may up my mind to tri and go all summer with out wearing any at all

mom found out one day i wasn't waering any and went balisatic good thing dad was thier that day or i mite not be here today anyway it was desided that i had to wear underwear to school and church and thier related funksions i gess because dad some times dose not wear underwear ether

other then when i went to camp and visited ether grandma i was able to get away with no underwear

now at the age of 11 thye only time i wear underwear is to school and church and if i think i can get away with not wearing underwear to ether of those places i don't wear it.

it's cool to have a dad who freeballs a lot and lets me as do it to

my mom dose not realy like me to do it but is ok with me doing it

moms only thing is that she has told both my dad and my it a guy thing and she hopes my sisters never get in to the habit cause good respectile ladies don't do things like that

June 20th, 2008, 12:12 pm #2

Hi! What I am proud about is that you asked your dad if you could post. It is good to be honest with your parents and good that your dad let you post. He will trust you a lot more from you asking, and he may not worry as much about what you do on line. Enjoy freeballing when you can.

DALE.

zak
zak

June 21st, 2008, 2:46 am #3

my dad is the best he's letting post again as long as i don't metion names

we leave for camp on sunday for 2 weeks we wount be back untill the 5th of july

i wanted to start packing for camp today but dad said to wait for him to get home from work that he wanted to help

ALRIGHT boy scout camp NO WOMEN NO GIRLS just the guys 26 of us an 4 leaders my dad for week 1 my best friends dad for week 2 the scoutmaster and asstant scoutmaster for both wweks

i hate when we camp as a family or with my best friends family my sister and my best fiends sister are always bugging us and are moms always side with them all the time its not fair 2 of us and 6 of them

when we go to church camp its the same they always bug us

anyway dad camp home from work and we started going though the list every thing was going alright

then we got down to the swim trunks dad said why are you taking this

i said they were on the list and the older guys said thiers alot of swimming at camp so i need them don't i

dad said swim trunks are for when girl or women are around when he was a boy scout they swam naked but that now days they would probly make us wear something and if thats the case we can wear our shorts AWSOME

then came the underwear my dad wanted to know why i was taking underwear

dad said the only pair he is bring is the pair he wears to church before we leave for camp cause he knows what MY MOTHER IS LIKE IF HE DOSEN"T

he's RIGHT THIER

dad said i realy didn't need it i'd be at the beach most of the time and i didn't need underwear thier he also reminded me that the only underwear thats packed when we went family camping is female underwear because us real guys don't wear any undies out camping and as he remembered my best friend family is way to we camp with them a lot he also reminded me and that last 2 years i and my best friend didn't take any underwear to church camp so whats the differance

i told him i didn't want to get pick on for not having any and i thought that my best friend was some and that the scoutmaster put it on the list

he said to call my best friend and see what he was doing

well my best friend isn't packing underwear and told me if he could get a way with not wearing any to church before we leave he won't have any at all and that his dad wasn't bring any eather when he comes to camp to replace my dad who will go home after the 1st week

i told my dad and he said so you mite want to try and get away with not wearing underwear to church sunday before we leave and won't have any at all eather

i put all my underwear away and finish packing it going to be great 2 weeks i see you when i get back

Ed
Ed

June 22nd, 2008, 9:39 pm #4

Good for you, Zac!

When I went to summer camps as a boy (a few as a Boy Scout, others just general summer camp) I always packed underpants, cuz I knew my Mom always checked my bags to make sure I had everything I "needed", and I was too chicken to be "out" with my freeballing (lol).

But once I got to camp, I rarely wore underpants. Got a lot of whistles and light teasing in the cabin, but I didn't care. Even got a few other boys to start doing it too!

The best was the summer I was 14, regular summer camp, one afternoon a big group of boys (like 2-3 dozen, all ages) went on a hike up into the mountain, and found a pond up there. Everyone stripped to their underwear to swim, but of course I wasn't wearing any, so I became the (first) skinny dipper. Most of the other boys seemed shocked, but within ten minutes almost all of them were skinny dipping too. And of course, since everyone's underwear was wet from the initial plunge into the pond, every single boy was freeballing it back to camp!

Nat

June 22nd, 2008, 11:06 pm #5

I'm curious when this was, Ed. I don't know when skinny dipping stopped at summer camps but it was still the norm in my camps days- 1957-60. It would have seemed dumb to swim in underwear and get them all wet- then you have to take them off anyway. It was at camp that I discovered freeballing as it was the practice of the older boys to wear nothing under their camp shorts down to the lake to facilitate undressing/dressing. The first couple days I wore my briefs like the other new boys but I found it difficult putting them back on over damp skin and they would then be damp and clammy feeling so I soon adopted the older boys practice of freeballing to the lake. I found I liked this so much I freeballed my whole time there and even at home after camp was over.

billy
billy

July 9th, 2012, 3:19 am #6

a while back some one asked abut age i'll post there to

heres my story

i had to ask my dad if i could answer this cuz i'am only 11 he said i could if i wanted to

i'am not a fultimer it stated one day back in 3rd grade i was 8 year old at the time anyway geting ready for school that day i couldn't find any clean underwear and so i just went without that day i like it and did it again on saterday and off and on scence then

by the the end of the school year i may up my mind to tri and go all summer with out wearing any at all

mom found out one day i wasn't waering any and went balisatic good thing dad was thier that day or i mite not be here today anyway it was desided that i had to wear underwear to school and church and thier related funksions i gess because dad some times dose not wear underwear ether

other then when i went to camp and visited ether grandma i was able to get away with no underwear

now at the age of 11 thye only time i wear underwear is to school and church and if i think i can get away with not wearing underwear to ether of those places i don't wear it.

it's cool to have a dad who freeballs a lot and lets me as do it to

my mom dose not realy like me to do it but is ok with me doing it

moms only thing is that she has told both my dad and my it a guy thing and she hopes my sisters never get in to the habit cause good respectile ladies don't do things like that
how are you

my name is billy and i'm 12

i wished id seen your post last year because i would not have taken underwear to camp. for many reason why because all the guys who brought undies to camp were harassed by the older guys who didnt, bring underwear and one guy who was a younger brother of one of the older boys

the harassent wasnt bad it was things like
1 teased about having underwear and not being a real man
2 getting wedgies
3 having your underwear up the flag pole
4 and other things like these

the other thing is the things that happen to guys who brings underwear a 2nd year. tbose guys were being wedgied or hung up by thier underwear untill it ripped off over thier head in front of all of tbe new scouts 2 or 3 times a day untill they ran out of underwear

also the fact that a guy can change in and out of his swim suit 7 or 8 times a day

so this year me and friends our not taking underwear to camp. thier are advantages like

1 less to change in and out of when changing clothes
2 less things to keep track of
3 no getting herassed or wedgied by the older guys
4 less landry to do when you get home
5 you feel more a part of the group
6 its a lot cooler (camp is to hot already)
7 less to carry into and out of camp
8 gives you more room to pack other stuff
9 etc etc

billy

billy
billy

July 9th, 2012, 3:23 am #7

i forgot to mention we leave foro camp next sunday july 15th

billy

Confirmation of reply: