6th day of freeballing

6th day of freeballing

HN
HN

June 29th, 2012, 9:52 am #1

Hey

I've been freeballing for six days now and it's been great. Used the advice I got from this forum and just protected junior and his mates with lotion to minimise the chafing caused by my jeans. Have not been experiencing many tents which is cool.

June 29th, 2012, 12:36 pm #2

Glad you are enjoying freeballing. You are so very right about the chafing and the tents decreasing. Keep going and live free!

June 30th, 2012, 1:39 am #3

Hey

I've been freeballing for six days now and it's been great. Used the advice I got from this forum and just protected junior and his mates with lotion to minimise the chafing caused by my jeans. Have not been experiencing many tents which is cool.
the one thing I do when I wear jeans and no underwear is make sure there is A LOT of fabric softener in the washing machine......that helps a lot

or at least have the fabric softener sheets in the dryer afterwards.....that helps a lot

the only time I ever need to use lotion with jeans is when my penis is sensitive from pleasuring myself the night before...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

HN
HN

July 1st, 2012, 7:08 am #4

Thanx, Bob n Nate. I will definitely try the fabric softner. Yesterday i wore slacks with boxer briefs. I was comfortable the whole morning, but in the afternoon i felt the urge to remove my underwear and be free. But, i didnt. I did vow to myself, however, that one day i will do it.

Frank
Frank

July 1st, 2012, 4:13 pm #5

the one thing I do when I wear jeans and no underwear is make sure there is A LOT of fabric softener in the washing machine......that helps a lot

or at least have the fabric softener sheets in the dryer afterwards.....that helps a lot

the only time I ever need to use lotion with jeans is when my penis is sensitive from pleasuring myself the night before...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!
I have a pair of board shorts with built-in lining. Last night, I removed the lining. It made a massive difference in the feelings down there. My package was free and the air began to flow. It's amazing that even a thin layer of wide-mesh can create such a restrictive environment. This freeballing stuff is totally fun. Board shorts don't usually show dick shape or head shape until wet, which is unlike mesh or poly shorts which shows a lot if they're not baggy and they show even more when wet. I wear them all and, as time goes on, I worry less and less about showing (and I notice other guys being more free too).

anthony
anthony

October 6th, 2013, 4:55 am #6

Me and my friend wear bosrdshorts with no mesh it more comfortable with our nads hanging and it gives my nad some room too dangle and move around freely

October 6th, 2013, 9:03 pm #7

Thanx, Bob n Nate. I will definitely try the fabric softner. Yesterday i wore slacks with boxer briefs. I was comfortable the whole morning, but in the afternoon i felt the urge to remove my underwear and be free. But, i didnt. I did vow to myself, however, that one day i will do it.
. . . you'll be glad you did.

One note about fabric softeners: they make fabric feel softer because the leave a minute trace of some sort of oil or equivalent. I don't use it, but wonder if it reduces absorbtion of perspiration.

Nate has a neat solution; I just would check it out.
Nate has an awful lot of wisdom; I love it when he shares it. (He's an awesome guy, too.)

October 6th, 2013, 10:19 pm #8

Read this and you may decide not to as well:

http://www.naturallifemagazine.com/0608/softener.htm

October 6th, 2013, 10:33 pm #9

There's a LOT in that article that I didn't know - about the chemicals.

I do know that I like the crisp feel of line-dried clothes the best, and I don't like the reduced absorbency of towels washed with softener or dried with dryer sheets. Unfortunately, in coastal Northern California, there are several months of the year when using the dryer is necessary....just never with dryer sheets. Never, especially after reading that article.

Bruce, HUGE thanks for posting that reference! Personal opinion: every freeballer should read it.

Confirmation of reply: