The Master of Mankind

Discussions about all HH releases. Abandon hope (of avoiding spoilers) all yea who enter here! You have been warned...
Will Wright
Praetor
Joined: 02 Jan 2013, 19:01

21 Jul 2017, 10:05 #211

Thats an easy one...niether most likely.
I see Cawl as the type to take advantage of the situation and raid both sides forges for supplies
Reply

LaurieGoulding
Praetor
Joined: 01 Jan 2013, 23:28

22 Jul 2017, 19:22 #212

They all chose a side... B)

But he might not be on either world right now, true enough.
Look, I don't work there anymore. I can only smile and nod politely now.
If you've got a complaint about GW or BL, probably best to speak to them, not me...
Reply

Imperial herald
Praetor
Joined: 21 Jan 2013, 12:55

04 Aug 2017, 09:27 #213

LaurieGoulding @ Jul 19 2017, 06:22 PM wrote: Yeah, it's not a spoiler - Arkhan Land dies after returning to Mars and going after the hidden secrets.


Thats good :D it puts to bed those rumours Cawl is Land.

Cawl is Land thats just Dumb :lol:
As monsters,we are violent and savage, killers worse
than wild beasts…What verdict will posterity
pass down on us through the ages

Severus Gallus.
Commander
204th Expeditionary Fleet
The Sons of Horus 10th Chapter The Death Whispers
Reply

Ogun
Centurion
Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 19:53

04 Aug 2017, 11:29 #214

Dumb is a bit harsh, Imperial Herald. If Laurie says Land definitely died beneath Mars, then cool, speculation ended. The old lore on Land simply said that his expedition went missing and that all they found was a log which revealed that something was hunting them. No body was recovered. That Land appears in the Heresy series only a month before Cawl, a 10,000 year old archmagos, first emerges is hardly unreasonable ground for a bit of fan speculation, even if it is just a coincidence.
Reply

Imperial herald
Praetor
Joined: 21 Jan 2013, 12:55

04 Aug 2017, 12:13 #215

Ogun @ Aug 4 2017, 11:29 AM wrote: . That Land appears in the Heresy series only a month before Cawl, a 10,000 year old archmagos, first emerges is hardly unreasonable ground for a bit of fan speculation, even if it is just a coincidence.

I am not attacking anyone here.But there was a lot concern in the that GW had or was going to make Cawl and land the same person :)
As monsters,we are violent and savage, killers worse
than wild beasts…What verdict will posterity
pass down on us through the ages

Severus Gallus.
Commander
204th Expeditionary Fleet
The Sons of Horus 10th Chapter The Death Whispers
Reply

Ogun
Centurion
Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 19:53

04 Aug 2017, 16:11 #216

Imperial herald @ Aug 4 2017, 12:13 PM wrote:
Ogun @ Aug 4 2017, 11:29 AM wrote: . That Land appears in the Heresy series only a month before Cawl, a 10,000 year old archmagos, first emerges is hardly unreasonable ground for a bit of fan speculation, even if it is just a coincidence.

I am not attacking anyone here.But there was a lot concern in the that GW had or was going to make Cawl and land the same person :)

I didn't think you were. :) Your statement might have been misconstrued, that is all.
Reply

Imperial herald
Praetor
Joined: 21 Jan 2013, 12:55

05 Aug 2017, 14:00 #217

Ogun @ Aug 4 2017, 04:11 PM wrote:
Imperial herald @ Aug 4 2017, 12:13 PM wrote:
Ogun @ Aug 4 2017, 11:29 AM wrote: . That Land appears in the Heresy series only a month before Cawl, a 10,000 year old archmagos, first emerges is hardly unreasonable ground for a bit of fan speculation, even if it is just a coincidence.

I am not attacking anyone here.But there was a lot concern in the that GW had or was going to make Cawl and land the same person :)

I didn't think you were. :) Your statement might have been misconstrued, that is all.

Its all good mate :)

As monsters,we are violent and savage, killers worse
than wild beasts…What verdict will posterity
pass down on us through the ages

Severus Gallus.
Commander
204th Expeditionary Fleet
The Sons of Horus 10th Chapter The Death Whispers
Reply