Deleted User
Deleted User

July 16th, 2011, 9:53 pm #101

Canox wrote:I actually have something here.
Flower's right. He's always kept us at an arm's length. Like you know, when you want to hug a friend and they ask you to take a giant step back? :eh:

Marcel, I'm afraid to ask what you've squirreled away for me. The Complete Guide to S&M for Dummies or something? :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 16th, 2011, 9:55 pm #102

Liam wrote:
Canox wrote:I actually have something here.
Flower's right. He's always kept us at an arm's length. Like you know, when you want to hug a friend and they ask you to take a giant step back? :eh:

Marcel, I'm afraid to ask what you've squirreled away for me. The Complete Guide to S&M for Dummies or something? :)
I'm not gonna tell. PM me your address or be a dodecahedron or something.

oneofmurphysbiscuits
Forum junkie

July 16th, 2011, 9:56 pm #103

hello and welcome to all new members. The best lit forum for several country miles, no sharks or bigots in the vicinity

My own favourites begin with Beckett, anyway hello :)
I only think, if that is the name for this vertiginous panic as of hornets smoked out of their nests, once a certain degree of terror has been exceeded

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 16th, 2011, 9:59 pm #104

oneofmurphysbiscuits wrote:hello and welcome to all new members. The best lit forum for several country miles, no sharks or bigots in the vicinity
well, I can be pretty mean sometimes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 16th, 2011, 10:01 pm #105

He's right. He's a pretty good hair-puller, :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 16th, 2011, 10:02 pm #106

Liam wrote:He's right. He's a pretty good hair-puller, :P
That's just teasing before I get to work on ya. ;)

Flower
Literary lunatic
Flower
Literary lunatic

July 16th, 2011, 10:12 pm #107

Canox wrote:
oneofmurphysbiscuits wrote:hello and welcome to all new members. The best lit forum for several country miles, no sharks or bigots in the vicinity
Liam, I wouldn't be surprised if we receive some bend yellow second hand books which has been left out the rain for days.....so do not go :bounce2: when you see there is a parcel waiting for you, you might end up feeling like :brick: once its open......

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 16th, 2011, 10:14 pm #108

Flower wrote:
Canox wrote:
Liam, I wouldn't be surprised if we receive some bend yellow second hand books which has been left out the rain for days.....so do not go :bounce2: when you see there is a parcel waiting for you, you might end up feeling like :brick: once its open......
hey! that's...correct! how'd you know?

Thomas Hounds
Forum junkie
Thomas Hounds
Forum junkie

July 16th, 2011, 11:32 pm #109

Canox wrote:
Flower wrote:
Canox wrote:
hey! that's...correct! how'd you know?
And here Liam was nice enough to send me a beautiful, brand new copy of Cid Corman's poetry collection The Next Thousand Years. He set a high bar Canot.
"Once, many, many years ago I thought I was wrong. Of course it turned out I had been right all along. But I was wrong to have thought I was wrong." -John Foster Dulles

byrd
Forum junkie
byrd
Forum junkie

July 16th, 2011, 11:35 pm #110

Jacek wrote:Yeah, I don't really see why they can't go on as three. What they can do is to try something new.
Jacek, a fellow Crosby fan?

Which is your favourite version: Byrds, the Airplane or Crosby solo? I love the implications of hearing Grace Slick singing it, but i think Crosby's version is the best.