Missing in action?

Missing in action?

generalist
Member
Joined: 14 Feb 2004, 22:48

06 May 2004, 13:01 #1

we worried about otherdave..... and he came back to us.....but now there is silence from the ever cheery marco.... no activity here for almost a month
:(
never mind the fall tour news, what we really want to know is where has marco gone????? :confused:  :confused:  :confused:
Distinguished
Picking crumbs off the floor
Sophisticated
Reply

Martin
Member
Joined: 14 Nov 2003, 09:08

07 May 2004, 08:10 #2

He's the new bass player, so he can't play with us no more...
Where is the fun nowadays?
Reply

bs120603
Member
Joined: 06 Dec 2003, 13:10

21 May 2004, 20:40 #3

i'm here i'm here, i see me, listening to 'good friday' by CocoRosie ( http://www.themilkfactory.co.uk/reviews ... maison.htm )

cheerio!
marco
THE FALL roll
Reply

Divvey
Moderator
Divvey
Moderator
Joined: 06 Dec 2003, 05:56

02 Jun 2004, 11:29 #4

is it just my imagination, but have we been deserted, this place seems less populated these days, FFD is nowhere near as busy, mimi, saddam hussein, cheruba, where are you?? was it something I said?
have you gone to a radiohead website?
were you all the same person with many identities having a laff & have now met some grizzly accident...
or is it just my dependant personality traits showing through???
Reply

danjo
Member
danjo
Member
Joined: 07 Mar 2004, 01:07

02 Jun 2004, 13:14 #6

Bet your busy recording dave! how many songs do you get down in a week?
shurup! yer skriking kid!!!
Reply

Stephen
Member
Joined: 30 Oct 2003, 13:49

02 Jun 2004, 13:16 #7

Divvey @ Jun 2 2004, 11:29 PM wrote: cheruba, where are you??
I was wondering that, too.
Cheruba: I have exciting new evidence on the Paintwork 'facets'/'buttocks' debate, if you're still interested.
Reply

danjo
Member
danjo
Member
Joined: 07 Mar 2004, 01:07

02 Jun 2004, 13:25 #9

ahhh! i see! Enjoy Dave! :beer:
shurup! yer skriking kid!!!
Reply

Cheruba
Member
Joined: 30 May 2003, 22:47

02 Jun 2004, 22:35 #10

Stephen @ Jun 2 2004, 01:16 PM wrote:
Divvey @ Jun 2 2004, 11:29 PM wrote: cheruba, where are you??
I was wondering that, too.
Cheruba: I have exciting new evidence on the Paintwork 'facets'/'buttocks' debate, if you're still interested.
bootboy cheruba reporting for duty!! :devil: no bono jibes Divvey, i promise....... :girly:

i know i'm crap at being on here lately, i suck in general at the moment as i am on the emotional rollercoaster/white water shafting that is the edinburgh housing market. :cry: a bit stressful to say the least.

and yes Stephen I am very interested in yer buttocks (theory that is :ohdear: )

bring it on! this debate needs to be settled for the sake of all fall fans everywhere!

buttocks vs facets 2004 :applaud:
The grist that curtails the mill
shall make us strong
Reply

Cheruba
Member
Joined: 30 May 2003, 22:47

02 Jun 2004, 23:19 #12

haha thanskf ro the tip but ive already bought somewhere esle, hence the stress
i need to sell mine uber fast :unsure:

o/o 75k is a bit steep for dear old granton though? not that dalry is like knightsbridge or anything......but it's near town!
The grist that curtails the mill
shall make us strong
Reply

DJAsh
Member
Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 21:45

02 Jun 2004, 23:20 #13

Alvin Stardust..he's from Mansfield you know! :lol:
FLICKERING BOLIVIAN

No diggin' ere!
Reply

Stephen
Member
Joined: 30 Oct 2003, 13:49

03 Jun 2004, 07:18 #14

Cheruba @ Jun 3 2004, 10:35 AM wrote:
and yes Stephen I am very interested in yer buttocks (theory that is :ohdear: )

bring it on! this debate needs to be settled for the sake of all fall fans everywhere!

buttocks vs facets 2004 :applaud:
OK: on This Nation's Saving Grace, it is – to my ears – clearly "spectacular buttocks", as suggested in your poll. However, on a recording of a show at Womad festival 1985, the band play a sort of variation on Paintwork as their intro, and Mark very clearly says "spectacular facets".

So both are right, sort of.

The mystery is: how did the buttocks get onto the lyrics parade?!!
Reply

Bagrec
Member
Joined: 21 May 2003, 22:03

03 Jun 2004, 07:24 #15

this place seems less populated these days
It's sunny- and it's half-term, those with kids are probably in the park.
"A memorex for the kraken..."

My Label
My Album
Reply

Divvey
Moderator
Divvey
Moderator
Joined: 06 Dec 2003, 05:56

05 Jun 2004, 10:50 #17

Saddam, Saddam.. anyone seen Saddam???
Reply

Cheruba
Member
Joined: 30 May 2003, 22:47

05 Jun 2004, 16:06 #18

Stephen @ Jun 3 2004, 07:18 AM wrote:
Cheruba @ Jun 3 2004, 10:35 AM wrote:
and yes Stephen I am very interested in yer buttocks (theory that is :ohdear: )

bring it on! this debate needs to be settled for the sake of all fall fans everywhere!

buttocks vs facets 2004 :applaud:
OK: on This Nation's Saving Grace, it is – to my ears – clearly "spectacular buttocks", as suggested in your poll. However, on a recording of a show at Womad festival 1985, the band play a sort of variation on Paintwork as their intro, and Mark very clearly says "spectacular facets".

So both are right, sort of.

The mystery is: how did the buttocks get onto the lyrics parade?!!
thanks Stephen, i didn't realise lyrics parade had buttocks, i thought it had facets *goes to check*

"All power jets on....spectacular facets" oh it still does, though perhaps im looking in the wrong place, it has been known!

it really does sound like buttocks on the record i think. in my sad little immature world i'd like to think he is saying that :wacko:
The grist that curtails the mill
shall make us strong
Reply

chachacha
Member
Joined: 06 Jun 2003, 07:01

10 Jun 2004, 03:15 #21

Saddam Hussein @ Jun 10 2004, 10:36 AM wrote:
Divvey @ Jun 5 2004, 10:50 PM wrote: Saddam, Saddam.. anyone seen Saddam???
Jeez, give me a break you guys! It's not like I can pop out every now & then to the internet cafe & post a message or 2....
:D :D :D :D :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

But what will happen to you-noone will testify against you-could you walk free? or do a milosovic and take a few years to hatch an exit strategy?
WE WARN THE TSAR!

FANNYNO!

"We are all Subcomandante Marcos."


“There is great disorder under heaven, the situation is excellent.”

You have to break some windows to get the message through.”
Reply

gorillabat
Member
Joined: 28 Apr 2004, 21:53

01 Aug 2004, 15:46 #23

Davey? I miss yer posts. Too busy? Not much to say? Where be ye?
unrefined
Reply

Davey B
Member
Joined: 19 Feb 2004, 21:36

01 Aug 2004, 17:36 #24

gorillabat @ Aug 2 2004, 03:46 AM wrote: Davey? I miss yer posts. Too busy? Not much to say? Where be ye?
WITHOUT ME YOU ARE NOTHING!
Buy my masterpiece THE SCOTCH EGG DIET here...
https://sampsonlow.co/2016/03/14/the-sc ... d-bushell/
Reply

Joined: 20 May 2003, 10:45

20 Sep 2004, 11:36 #25

I don't come here as often as I should. How come there's no FFD? Has he really been banned?
"Good afternoon, Sergeant Howie, I trust the sight of the young people refreshes you."
"No, sir, it does NOT refresh me."
Reply