Joined: 8:39 PM - Jan 20, 2006

6:25 PM - Jun 01, 2018 #26

RM?

"... a shiftless person, roving and magotie-headed, and sometimes little better than crased."
Quote
Share

Joined: 7:22 PM - Nov 25, 2012

6:30 PM - Jun 01, 2018 #27

Aubrey The Cat wrote: RM?

Yep that's him at the wheel for sure
Quote
Share

Pott
Member
Pott
Member
Joined: 1:48 PM - Sep 21, 2006

6:35 PM - Jun 01, 2018 #28

Green End is what you get by sticking it in Beck Hole.
Quote
Share

rainmaster
Member
Joined: 7:44 PM - Mar 02, 2008

7:56 PM - Jun 01, 2018 #29

academichamilton wrote:
Aubrey The Cat wrote: RM?

Yep that's him at the wheel for sure
No it's not, I don't work for them. Though I did make the papers last winter. 🤐
Grade A triple platinum cunt.
Quote
Share

Stranger
Member
Joined: 12:06 PM - Jul 19, 2004

10:09 PM - Sep 21, 2018 #30

The documentary inspired by this thread is on BBC 4 now - "Tales from the Tour bus".
celebrate the music of The Fall, forget the differences!
The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 recording...on an official LP from the master tape, please...!
Sheffield Sound City 93 on LP, Nottingham 1987, Glastonbury 2015...too!
the more the merrier...
DON'T BUY VEGETABLES WRAPPED IN PLASTIC...
Quote
Share

Saveloy
Member
Joined: 12:24 PM - Nov 27, 2003

7:40 PM - Oct 07, 2018 #31

Birmingham, 1973:



This one is a real beaut:



Both photos by Malcolm Keeley, from his book: 'Birmingham Buses - Route by Route, 1925 - 1975' (Ian Allen, natch)
Quote
Share

rainmaster
Member
Joined: 7:44 PM - Mar 02, 2008

8:47 PM - Oct 07, 2018 #32

Saveloy wrote: Birmingham, 1973:



This one is a real beaut:



Both photos by Malcolm Keeley, from his book: 'Birmingham Buses - Route by Route, 1925 - 1975' (Ian Allen, natch)
I'm pretty sure (and yes I am that sad) that that particular vehicle used to operate out of Leicester, and I have ridden in it. Not in that livery though. 🙂
Grade A triple platinum cunt.
Quote
Share

Joined: 7:22 PM - Nov 25, 2012

9:53 PM - Oct 07, 2018 #33

rainmaster wrote:
Saveloy wrote: Birmingham, 1973:



This one is a real beaut:



Both photos by Malcolm Keeley, from his book: 'Birmingham Buses - Route by Route, 1925 - 1975' (Ian Allen, natch)
I'm pretty sure (and yes I am that sad) that that particular vehicle used to operate out of Leicester, and I have ridden in it. Not in that livery though. 🙂
You might be in Allen's fascinating book! 
Quote
Share

rainmaster
Member
Joined: 7:44 PM - Mar 02, 2008

10:11 PM - Oct 07, 2018 #34

academichamilton wrote:
rainmaster wrote:
Saveloy wrote: Birmingham, 1973:



This one is a real beaut:



Both photos by Malcolm Keeley, from his book: 'Birmingham Buses - Route by Route, 1925 - 1975' (Ian Allen, natch)
I'm pretty sure (and yes I am that sad) that that particular vehicle used to operate out of Leicester, and I have ridden in it. Not in that livery though. 🙂
You might be in Allen's fascinating book! 
Be quiet, I'm just eyeing up the Bedford CF far left. 😘
Grade A triple platinum cunt.
Quote
Share

huh
Member
huh
Member
Joined: 12:15 AM - Mar 28, 2007

On the bus with Cardiacs

10:33 AM - Oct 08, 2018 #35

"Last year the most amazing thing happened to me after the Cardiacs gig in november 2006. I got to meet Tim, Jim, Kavus and William all together in front of Astoria. Tim invited us to the afterparty... we didn't know the way so we went together with them. This is a little clip I made on the bus, on our way to the afterparty."

Quote
Share

Joined: 8:23 AM - Dec 19, 2011

9:00 PM - Oct 08, 2018 #36

Scotch cockney cunt
Quote
Share

Circus Money
Member
Joined: 4:37 PM - Jan 26, 2015

11:34 PM - Oct 08, 2018 #37

Sometimes life just bounces so you don't get worried at all.
Quote
Share

Circus Money
Member
Joined: 4:37 PM - Jan 26, 2015

11:41 PM - Oct 08, 2018 #38



The Kinks circa 1964
Sometimes life just bounces so you don't get worried at all.
Quote
Share

Norm Waz
Member
Joined: 12:16 PM - Sep 06, 2005

9:30 AM - Oct 09, 2018 #39

That isn't a Routemaster. It isn't even a Manchester bus.
Ducks bite like convicts.
Quote
Share

Head Gardener
Member
Joined: 9:06 PM - Aug 09, 2005

3:00 PM - Oct 09, 2018 #40

Quote
Share

Joined: 8:23 AM - Dec 19, 2011

9:18 PM - Oct 09, 2018 #41

Neil Young's tour bus for his Chrome Dreams Tour 2010



Smart.
Scotch cockney cunt
Quote
Share

Neal Cassady
Member
Joined: 11:05 AM - Dec 08, 2005

5:31 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #42



Rock on, Buddy.
I'm not that good at smoking bongs, I'm not that good at breathing in.
Quote
Share

Neal Cassady
Member
Joined: 11:05 AM - Dec 08, 2005

5:35 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #43

Plus this weekend I'll be here...



This more through luck, than planning.
But buses and beer... now thats rock & roll.
I'm not that good at smoking bongs, I'm not that good at breathing in.
Quote
Share