Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 12:24 am #31

Is there really an autopsy photo of Anissa? Never heard that before! was it posted here?
Wasn't posted here, and aren't you ashamed for asking!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 1:01 am #32

Uh uh, gotta do better than that if you can't do better with your I.D. you are just another LYING TROLL. By the way judging by all of your sick posts on the good forum, neither Anissa or Paula would walk across the street to piss on you if you were on fire!
this is why I will remain anonymous because of morons such as yourself . you all are haters and can't handle the posts from PDR folks. just for the record I wouldn't spit or piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst.......

anonymous
anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 1:25 am #33

Pssst {Whispering} Er Dan Hailworth has lived his whole life in the area, they have a house off of 80th were the hill ends and he is a born again from Del Rey Hills Evangelical. His father worked for a while at St. Bernards where Dan went to school, but retired from St. Anastasia's. Judging from your language you've never been in any of those.

Everyone at the Private forum knows that but they were probably not saying anything because it makes you look like an idiot.
Just bring you up to speed I know exactly where that location is. Before it was Howard Hughes parkway I would ride my motorcycle in the bean fields next to the 405, ...... and ride a horses in the wetlands in PDR....... used to go out early in the AM and take the horses out in the ocean before the lifeguards arrived at #42 tower ( Mark Lanzono was the lifeguard posted there most of the days)......I also have a friend whose parents still lived on Beland next to OWJH............I also used to live in the Jungle right were Culver deadends into Trolley.....first house on the bottom half of the duplex with the patio facing the volleyball net.....they used to have drag races down Pershing going towards Imperial.....Thrill hill where you could get air ..... all the homes were bought out by the airport......there was an old Hot Dog stand with the walk up window Vista Del Mar Lane and Culver where the Cliffhouse now named something else...fast Eddy at the Shack as well as Joey Deponte, Rod Landreth and all the other PDR folks.......Hanks, Urvillas, Sand dune liquour.......they used to deliver to my house in the Jungle ......Mike Jarvis so many more.... I know alot more but do not want to be attacked for it from all the haters in both forums.....

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 1:54 am #34

this is why I will remain anonymous because of morons such as yourself . you all are haters and can't handle the posts from PDR folks. just for the record I wouldn't spit or piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst.......
You are trash. And you are proud of yourself! You don't even exist on the other form. You a scum fed bottom dweller here and we all know it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 1:54 am #35

Where did they dig you up? Is this really Carla?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 1:57 am #36

Ashworth, you are truly rotten to the core
Ashworth have you ever had a single person in your sad existance that you didn't stab in the back. You think NOTHING of flipping and screwing the people you say you admire most! You never will be worth a shit! Go ahead jump in bed with the beach scum, you deserve each other!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 2:02 am #37

Where did they dig you up? Is this really Carla?
Who ever you are, you do a disservice to Playa Del Rey for that matter you do a disservice to the US. It is a pleasure that we can go to the other forum where you couldn't put a post together for your life.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 2:41 am #38

Yes it was me that started the fire storm in JSL's forum and I'm proud of it. That so called man DH is a complete idiot with nothing to do but insult and attack Carla and has nothing to add to the story,neither positive or constructive. He's not even from PDR/Westchester so why does he bother to insert himself into a tragedy that he knows nothing about and never will!!!! I will always stand up for my dear friend we've been through enough...Anissa and Paul may you both rest in Peace!!!!!!!
Do you really think you did Carla a service? You helped ruin her and assured that all of her posts would be removed from the other forum! Now she will have no place there at all! Yeah be proud of your filthy mouth and your nasty attitude! Others pay for your stupidity, go on strike nasty attacks on Anissa's and Paul's sites, you are a shit smearer, ruining other people is what you do. You don't have to worry about your behavior, others will pay the price for you. Now everyone has a pet bug the the PDR people. And some of Anissa's friends look like dark monsterous goofs not worth listening to! Be PROUD, somebody else is paying for it!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 2:43 am #39

Wasn't posted here, and aren't you ashamed for asking!
Yeah, sorry. Didn't think. Sorry!

Ashworth
Ashworth

September 12th, 2007, 3:11 am #40

Ashworth have you ever had a single person in your sad existance that you didn't stab in the back. You think NOTHING of flipping and screwing the people you say you admire most! You never will be worth a shit! Go ahead jump in bed with the beach scum, you deserve each other!
nonsense. i'm not drawing lines in the sand and daring others to cross over. It's perfectly fine to be charitable and hospitable to both Carla and 9a.. there is a divide between them to be sure but i'm not going to take up sides ever again, too much of that goes on already.