Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 6:26 pm #21

Sorry meant Neil not Keil!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 6:31 pm #22

I think it is right to delete attack posts against Carla and Brian, it's the right call. It's okay to express doubts about them, particularly Brian, because you have to sift through a lot of lies to get a picture of what was/is going on.

I think Larochelle is an excellant moderator. It's nonsense to say he let Carla be attacked, that happened while he was away. He has time for Carla, so do I.. pull away the gossip and innuendo and take a real honest look at things... she deserves much much better.

Do you think all of this was planned as an attack to JSL? (Like for not coming to Brians rescue?)

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 6:35 pm #23

Us Three Super Amigos totally agree! It is sick and disgusting that people want to have autopsy photo and stuff like that. no real fan wants that sort of thing! that junk is for sadists and perverts! Jerome and others on his wavelength are right to condemn people who ask for that sick stuff. it's too morbid! even for here! we are the Three Super Amigos and we don't want any death photos!

Neil , Neal , Doug

Is there really an autopsy photo of Anissa? Never heard that before! was it posted here?

9a
9a

September 11th, 2007, 9:31 pm #24

Sorry meant Neil not Keil!
Yes it was me that started the fire storm in JSL's forum and I'm proud of it. That so called man DH is a complete idiot with nothing to do but insult and attack Carla and has nothing to add to the story,neither positive or constructive. He's not even from PDR/Westchester so why does he bother to insert himself into a tragedy that he knows nothing about and never will!!!! I will always stand up for my dear friend we've been through enough...Anissa and Paul may you both rest in Peace!!!!!!!

WD
WD

September 11th, 2007, 11:13 pm #25

i'm not keen on you being angry and hostile, wanna be friends?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 11:27 pm #26

I don't even know you ??? Are you from Del Rey???

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 11:31 pm #27

I'm not being angry or hostile I'm being brutally honest in standing for what is right

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 12:12 am #28

Yes it was me that started the fire storm in JSL's forum and I'm proud of it. That so called man DH is a complete idiot with nothing to do but insult and attack Carla and has nothing to add to the story,neither positive or constructive. He's not even from PDR/Westchester so why does he bother to insert himself into a tragedy that he knows nothing about and never will!!!! I will always stand up for my dear friend we've been through enough...Anissa and Paul may you both rest in Peace!!!!!!!
Pssst {Whispering} Er Dan Hailworth has lived his whole life in the area, they have a house off of 80th were the hill ends and he is a born again from Del Rey Hills Evangelical. His father worked for a while at St. Bernards where Dan went to school, but retired from St. Anastasia's. Judging from your language you've never been in any of those.

Everyone at the Private forum knows that but they were probably not saying anything because it makes you look like an idiot.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 12:13 am #29

Ashworth, you are truly rotten to the core

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2007, 12:23 am #30

Uh uh, gotta do better than that if you can't do better with your I.D. you are just another LYING TROLL. By the way judging by all of your sick posts on the good forum, neither Anissa or Paula would walk across the street to piss on you if you were on fire!