WD
WD

September 11th, 2007, 5:00 am #11

You CAN be for Carla AND Jerome. I'm living proof of that. Carla has been given a very poor deal in my personal opinion, being hunted and hounded out of PDR is one thing, but being hunted and hounded three decades later over the same old stories is just appalling... I think she deserves compassion and understanding instead of just joing the bandwagon of haters without careful thought and consideration. You are likely the self confessed Nutter who posted an attack post on JSL's forum that Neil responded to. add a name and background story and authenticate yourself... why should those outside the fighting take your side? what's your agenda? how does anonymous hostile posts get your point across effectively and get people on your side? You have a chance to play ball fairly so go for it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 9:22 am #12

Does anybody know the whole story?
some PDR people waited for Jerome to go away and starting attacking people, Carla in particular. They went back to their dark corners when Jerome came back.

Three Super Amigos
Three Super Amigos

September 11th, 2007, 12:05 pm #13

We are completely outraged that Jerome's forum is being used as a warzone by idiots. One of those idiots comes here and tells who you can and cannot support! same idiot considers those who enjoy freedom and democracy and the right to choose as communists! idiot! naturally, this cretin is anonymous.. long may he remain so! when you attack Anissa and her fans you unleash the fury of the Three Super Amigos!!!!!

Neil , Neal, Doug

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 12:45 pm #14

It is not respectful and as Mr. Myagi said everyone deserves at least that much.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 1:03 pm #15

Us Three Super Amigos totally agree! It is sick and disgusting that people want to have autopsy photo and stuff like that. no real fan wants that sort of thing! that junk is for sadists and perverts! Jerome and others on his wavelength are right to condemn people who ask for that sick stuff. it's too morbid! even for here! we are the Three Super Amigos and we don't want any death photos!

Neil , Neal , Doug

Who
Who

September 11th, 2007, 2:30 pm #16

I think it is right to delete attack posts against Carla and Brian, it's the right call. It's okay to express doubts about them, particularly Brian, because you have to sift through a lot of lies to get a picture of what was/is going on.

I think Larochelle is an excellant moderator. It's nonsense to say he let Carla be attacked, that happened while he was away. He has time for Carla, so do I.. pull away the gossip and innuendo and take a real honest look at things... she deserves much much better.

You can be wrong without being a liar.

Lurker IV

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 3:11 pm #17

You CAN be for Carla AND Jerome. I'm living proof of that. Carla has been given a very poor deal in my personal opinion, being hunted and hounded out of PDR is one thing, but being hunted and hounded three decades later over the same old stories is just appalling... I think she deserves compassion and understanding instead of just joing the bandwagon of haters without careful thought and consideration. You are likely the self confessed Nutter who posted an attack post on JSL's forum that Neil responded to. add a name and background story and authenticate yourself... why should those outside the fighting take your side? what's your agenda? how does anonymous hostile posts get your point across effectively and get people on your side? You have a chance to play ball fairly so go for it.

I was a PDR person (our family, the Atkins, had been there since the end of the war when it was sparse twin communities, Playa and Palisades Del Rey.) We moved to Gardena in 1992 (a few blocks away from Jeff's home and across from Robby Gordon.) In fact Judy saw her Mom a few years ago when she was back visiting the old neighbors. We also knew the Howland’s down by the beach. Whenever I heard that Mrs. Jones song I thought about poor Mrs. Jones where Rees Street begins. We didn’t know her but our hearts went out to her!

Carla got a hard time in old PDR over her drug use, her adamant belief that Marijuana should be legalized and was safe, and the lifestyle that the group she belonged to engaged in, including going to the PDR apartment and taking everything Anissa Jones had. Death did not dissuade them; her brother took drugs and died really young too. They would have had much the same response from any community in my opinion (including Santa Cruz.)

That was years and years ago, and now few hold her to that behavior, the feelings are still there, mostly turned to sadness, but so much water under the bridge, the old PDR folks would rather embrace and mend fences, of that I am positive. There were a lot of people to mend fences with from the 60's and 70's.

Her attacks over in the other forum were horrid and stirred up the old feelings which perhaps were better off unsaid, but that did not happen.

Worse yet it widened the gap, that shouldn't have happened! But there we are! Finger pointing is senseless both sides were horrid, best that can be said is it is over.

She always hated people talking about her like this, so I’ll apologize in advance and say wish it all hadn’t happened. I think most of her complaints were with the other kids at school, but I could be wrong.

But saying she was hounded out of PDR would not be fair either.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 3:49 pm #18

Us Three Super Amigos totally agree! It is sick and disgusting that people want to have autopsy photo and stuff like that. no real fan wants that sort of thing! that junk is for sadists and perverts! Jerome and others on his wavelength are right to condemn people who ask for that sick stuff. it's too morbid! even for here! we are the Three Super Amigos and we don't want any death photos!

Neil , Neal , Doug

Hey if you live near Detroit I can fix you up with my step sister! She is ah has a good personality too! And oh my what children you would make!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 6:10 pm #19

I think the identities will be a problem, he she or they put some nondiscript handle on JSL's forum but are unlikely to identify themselves here. I'm betting on one person now dedicated to unravel Larochelle if they can.

Was probably Carla and maybe her husband. Out of curiosity why don't you ask Neil if all of the IP's were the same or in the same range! (Jerome probably will not answer that but Neil will.) I'm betting they all come from Carla's IP! (If she logs in to the internet through work, all of the IP's will be the same though, like JSL's people who all log in through Intuit.)

Not attacking her, just had a lot of experience with this stuff.

Yeah I find it amazing that you and Neil talk also! What a world huh Ashworth? Come a long way since '06.

Stick around you ain't seen nothing yet! Wait till what's on the horizon comes down and someone calls the hackers in and their buddies get involved, watch the wars SPIN and SPIN! (Too many just come here to do that, the place has the rep!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2007, 6:24 pm #20

I was a PDR person (our family, the Atkins, had been there since the end of the war when it was sparse twin communities, Playa and Palisades Del Rey.) We moved to Gardena in 1992 (a few blocks away from Jeff's home and across from Robby Gordon.) In fact Judy saw her Mom a few years ago when she was back visiting the old neighbors. We also knew the Howland’s down by the beach. Whenever I heard that Mrs. Jones song I thought about poor Mrs. Jones where Rees Street begins. We didn’t know her but our hearts went out to her!

Carla got a hard time in old PDR over her drug use, her adamant belief that Marijuana should be legalized and was safe, and the lifestyle that the group she belonged to engaged in, including going to the PDR apartment and taking everything Anissa Jones had. Death did not dissuade them; her brother took drugs and died really young too. They would have had much the same response from any community in my opinion (including Santa Cruz.)

That was years and years ago, and now few hold her to that behavior, the feelings are still there, mostly turned to sadness, but so much water under the bridge, the old PDR folks would rather embrace and mend fences, of that I am positive. There were a lot of people to mend fences with from the 60's and 70's.

Her attacks over in the other forum were horrid and stirred up the old feelings which perhaps were better off unsaid, but that did not happen.

Worse yet it widened the gap, that shouldn't have happened! But there we are! Finger pointing is senseless both sides were horrid, best that can be said is it is over.

She always hated people talking about her like this, so I’ll apologize in advance and say wish it all hadn’t happened. I think most of her complaints were with the other kids at school, but I could be wrong.

But saying she was hounded out of PDR would not be fair either.
I'd have to agree, the attacks were all one person, and obviously female. And in fact she started every thing with an insult and a childish announcement that Dan H' properly called a slap as you leave. Just thought that should go on record because Jerome won't say that. (PRO-Jerome though, how on earth did they figure he'd be gone Saturday and Sunday!) Anyone who knows Keil knows he won't sit on his hands!