Untitled

Untitled

PEOPLE ARE SO CRUEL ON HERE!!!!!!
PEOPLE ARE SO CRUEL ON HERE!!!!!!

June 4th, 2012, 7:43 pm #1

Seems only cruel and disgusting people post here and the few that knew her won’t post here. From what I've seen some of you on here have been just so unbelievably cruel and disgusting! I hope the moderator of this web site permanently bans them!
I met Anissa once in 1976 and I wasn’t comfortable of all with her behavior or her friends she stayed with but that doesn't give anyone the right to attack her memory.
When Anissa died in 1976 I felt terrible and I wish to this day I did something to help but its all water under the bridge now.
I still live in Del Rey to this day and yes I met her once and thats more than 99 percent of you who post on here'
To the ones who speak about Anissa in a postive way Bless You and to the ones who attack her memory xxxx xxx.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

June 4th, 2012, 9:26 pm #2

Actually this forum has lightened up compared to what it used to be

Bill ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 5th, 2012, 2:42 am #3

why are people so unkind?

you know, Anissa loved to have a laugh and have a good time.

she would had to be remembered by sour sullen stiffs with no sense of humor.

lighten up, have fun, pin prick egos... come here with a smile.

got a smile? good, maybe Anissa is smiling at you..

new york fan
new york fan

June 5th, 2012, 3:38 am #4

Seems only cruel and disgusting people post here and the few that knew her won’t post here. From what I've seen some of you on here have been just so unbelievably cruel and disgusting! I hope the moderator of this web site permanently bans them!
I met Anissa once in 1976 and I wasn’t comfortable of all with her behavior or her friends she stayed with but that doesn't give anyone the right to attack her memory.
When Anissa died in 1976 I felt terrible and I wish to this day I did something to help but its all water under the bridge now.
I still live in Del Rey to this day and yes I met her once and thats more than 99 percent of you who post on here'
To the ones who speak about Anissa in a postive way Bless You and to the ones who attack her memory xxxx xxx.
i came here in october of last year, there has been no real nastiness nor hatred towards anissa during my time here. i don't understand why you claim there's hatred towards anissa now.

there's really only a handful of posters now. there's bill ratekin, chase, me, entropic daisy, karen mcwolf, a few others that dont always post their names.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 5th, 2012, 12:57 pm #5

you have a mischievous idiot calling Anissa a drug addict, trash etc frequently. probably the same idiot who started this thread. yes, Anissa has been trashed here. but there has been a lot of genuine love and lust too. sift out the love and use that as a torch through this dark cave of a forum.

Miss Faversham
Miss Faversham

June 11th, 2012, 2:38 pm #6

Oh boo hoo!! Nobody understands Buffy!!

Get a life looser!! I bet you were on suicide watch when Giles had to go back to England and Niles filled in for a few weeks.

BTW - Mrs Beasley says you are a loser too!!