Truly a serious question.

Truly a serious question.

Kloppy
Kloppy

June 10th, 2012, 12:20 am #1

I don't understand why Robert Wagner didn't check on his wife a few times instead of sitting around drinking with that Davern guy and why didn't he call call the authorities immediately when he found her missing, turn on the search lights, call the neighboring boats or do whatever it would take to find her. She was not found until the following morning and it is documented that she had not been dead that long when she was found.
If he had begun the search the second he found her missing she would be alive today.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2012, 10:23 am #2

I have wondered about that too but don't expect a decent response around here. You questioned their hero. You will be banished!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2012, 10:27 am #3

Jocko at it again.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2012, 12:00 pm #4

Like I said. Don't expect a serious reply.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2012, 12:14 pm #5

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2012, 1:42 pm #6

Go to the GNGS Blogspot all the info you will need is there.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2012, 1:51 pm #7

"If he had begun the search the second he found her missing she would be alive today."

She was dead long before he relaized she was missing.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2012, 1:54 pm #8

She was in cool water overnight, so rigor didn't set in until after she was removed from the ocean. That's why Nat's fingers were still pliable when Smith saw her.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2012, 2:07 pm #9

The troll is posting to build up Wagner. My guess is that he is the OP of this thread. He posts with a question and proceeds to answer in a manner that would render Wagner squeaky clean. He's done this in the past and he will do it again as he is obsessed with discussing Natalie's death.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2012, 2:21 pm #10

"If he had begun the search the second he found her missing she would be alive today."

She was dead long before he relaized she was missing.
He "realized she was missing" at midnight. That information is documented in the police report. He did a random radio call at approx. 1:45. He waited close to 2 hours to make any attempt to search for her. The WagnerTroll will say that RJ went to search on his own but that is not true. Wagner discussed Natalie's death in his own memoir and in Gavin Lambert's bio of Natalie. Although Wagner"s story varies in these books, in neither account does he state that he left the boat on his own to search for Natalie. In the official police report, Wagner did not state that he left the boat to look for Natalie before he radioed for help. The Wagnertroll makes up this garbage to keep Wagner squeaky clean.

Confirmation of reply: