There's only one place for facts

There's only one place for facts

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 4:24 pm #1

Marti Rulli and Dennis Davern's book 'Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour' is the ONLY place you will find the facts and the truth about what happened to Natalie Wood the night she died. Dennis Davern is the only person involved in the 1981 weekend who has taken and passed a lie-detector test. Read Marti Rulli's blog if you are interested in the mystery death of Natalie Wood. The blog is credible. The internet people who gather here in support of Robert Wagner are blind fools.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 4:25 pm #2

Finally, a sane post. Thank you, pal.

anonymous
anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 4:26 pm #3

Marti Rulli and Dennis Davern's book 'Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour' is the ONLY place you will find the facts and the truth about what happened to Natalie Wood the night she died. Dennis Davern is the only person involved in the 1981 weekend who has taken and passed a lie-detector test. Read Marti Rulli's blog if you are interested in the mystery death of Natalie Wood. The blog is credible. The internet people who gather here in support of Robert Wagner are blind fools.
Rulli is a liar who is out for a buck. She will say anything in order to cover herself. She is not to be trusted and the book is a story she made up.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 5:01 pm #4

And you are a libelous fool who can not prove one word you have uttered for years who deserves exactly what they will get which is a lot closer than you think.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 5:02 pm #5

Wagner's boat. Wagner's wife. Wagner's call.
He let his wife die.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 5:09 pm #6

GREAT WAY TO START A THREAD! I'm sure the resident toll will be ********* in his panties when he reads this one!
LMAO at the troll.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 6:30 pm #7

Rulli backs up what she says. I've never once seen something she idly posted. She tells the turth, and the troll who can't stand it stands alone (or at least 11,000 to 2)-- LOL, what awesome figures Mr. Garrett offered Rulli. Mr. Garrett's latest article about Rulli and Devern's book is what's AWESOME. SOme things take time, even 30 years, but we're getting things done for Natalie, and I'm glad to participate.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 6:39 pm #8

I love the latest article by Garrett. There's one line that stands out like a beacon from a lighthouse: Rulli says, 'In GNGS you get truth and reason' and that's a powerful true statement!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 6:41 pm #9

I agree it's a powerful statement. It's exactly what I thought while reading gngs the first time, and even more so the second time. Usually what sounds like the truth turns out to be the truth. Nothing about Natalie's death ever sounded as true as the well presented information in gngs. Kudos to Rulli (and Davern for finally having the courage to do the right thing).

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2011, 6:45 pm #10

Now Wagner has a new commercial or infomercial I should say for various body pains using a light laser of some sort. Only caught a tad of it. Score another big part for Mr. Hollywood. LOL HE'S the one out to make a buck. He's the BIG rip-off!

Confirmation of reply: