The Murders of Natalie Wood and William Holden

The Murders of Natalie Wood and William Holden

alobster777
alobster777

June 15th, 2007, 3:46 pm #1

I am positive Stefanie Powers is involved in the death of actor William Holden and have known this for around 5 or 6 months now. I am also fully aware that Natalie Wood was murdered two weeks after Holden and that the deaths are definitely connected. No coincidence whatsoever.

Therefore, it is not difficult for me at all to believe these details from Peter Rydyn.

William Holden; his death was NO accident.

During the investigation of Natalie Wood's last days, I have uncovered new evidence that implicates Stephanie Powers' significant involvement in the hollywood legend's demise.

THE SYNOPSIS.

I strayed into William Holden's death to clarify and explain Natalie's hostility towards Stefanie Powers and her fury over Robert Wagner's excessive comforting of Powers immediately after Holden's death. This reaction was perceived as straight-forward jealousy, however, Natalie was abhorrent of her husband's obsequious consolement to, not a friend, or even lover, but a killer.

Powers had confessed to Wagner her opportunistic murder, she took advantage of circumstance and chance to rid herself of an emotional millstone. Natalie's initial suspicion, then proof of Powers' crime, ignited a determined urgent agenda for her to be silenced. Wagner had reasons to remove his wife, her knowledge of his business impropriety and bi-sexual activity, Christopher Walken, being the latest encounter, a clandestine relationship with Jill St John that he wanted to develop and the avoidance of a protracted divorce, to secure his personal wealth.

All three actresses shared star molding mothers, and from the moment they first attended the same ballet school, Natalie's presence drew resentment and envy that would brew into vengeance and redress. Powers and St John, used their mutual malefic influence, Wagner was primed, his wife had to die soon.

Stefanie Powers had benefited professionally and financially from her seven year relationship with Holden. Her new starring role in Hart to Hart, brought Powers independence and confidence, she was now reshaping her destiny. Working closely with Wagner, she could now eclipse Natalie and have scope to release that dormant malevolence.

THE MURDER

Holden wanted his relationship with Powers to endure, but, alcoholism masked the inevitable, his attempt at its continuation would prove fatal. In early October 1981, Holden travelled from his Palm Springs home to his coastal apartment to live a semi-reclusive existence. The apartment block manager claimed 'he he did not want to be disturbed'. Several people telephoned, the majority were greeted by the answering machine. One call was to break the isolation. Stefanie Powers agreed to meet him at home in Santa Monica.

She arrived, they talked and drank, their mood mainly playful. It was in the bedroom that Holden misread the moment. His intentions were rebuffed, Powers' physical strength sent him headlong across the room, striking his head on the teak bedside table. Holden semi-conscious, was bleeding profusely from the wound, at first, Powers tried to stem the flow with tissues and bedcovering. He managed to stand briefly. At this point, Holden, cold from blood loss, Powers attempted to place a robe on him. He then collapsed into unconsciousness, falling to the floor.

Powers knew he need immediate hospitalization, she could either save him or save HERSELF. She began a systematic crime scene makeover, leaving a scenario to reinforce Holden's reclusion. Her dilemma was to leave unnoticed, like her entrance.

THE EVIDENCE SO FAR.

I know what proof Natalie Wood had. I can prove Powers was at his apartment. Important detail in autopsy report overlooked. Manipulation of Holden's last wishes set out in his will.

Copyright Peter Rydyn 2007

email, peterrydyn@hotmail.com
website, www.celebrityhomicide.com

Maryanne
Maryanne

June 15th, 2007, 4:36 pm #2

LOLOL....

alobster777
alobster777

June 15th, 2007, 5:51 pm #3

That is your reaction and you are entitled to it.

Since I am CERTAIN that Holden and Wood did not die as "accidents" as reported and were instead murdered, I can't find any of this humorous.

Maryanne
Maryanne

June 15th, 2007, 6:07 pm #4

Rydyn's theory is assine...that makes it humourous. Natalie and Holden's deaths are not humourous. Far from it. None of this has been proven, there is no evidence of this. He makes their deaths sound like a bad soap opera. He's i sicko...

alobster777
alobster777

June 15th, 2007, 7:53 pm #5

Maryanne:

If I didn't know for certain that Natalie Wood and Wm. Holden were murdered and that their deaths two weeks apart were not coincidence I might agree with you.

I understand your skepticism about Rydyn's findings. However, I knew Holden and Wood were murdered BEFORE ever hearing Rydyn's name or details so it helps me to accept his facts because I already knew their deaths were not "accidents."

I completely and totally comprehend your doubtful thinking. It is not unintelligent to feel the way you do. To be honest, if I had not already been cognizant of these realities, I might be raising eyebrows also!

Maryanne
Maryanne

June 15th, 2007, 8:49 pm #6

You knew or you thought? How could you know?

alobster777
alobster777

June 15th, 2007, 9:14 pm #7

I don't totally understand your questions. Thought what? knew what?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2007, 10:16 pm #8

I am positive Stefanie Powers is involved in the death of actor William Holden and have known this for around 5 or 6 months now. I am also fully aware that Natalie Wood was murdered two weeks after Holden and that the deaths are definitely connected. No coincidence whatsoever.

Therefore, it is not difficult for me at all to believe these details from Peter Rydyn.

William Holden; his death was NO accident.

During the investigation of Natalie Wood's last days, I have uncovered new evidence that implicates Stephanie Powers' significant involvement in the hollywood legend's demise.

THE SYNOPSIS.

I strayed into William Holden's death to clarify and explain Natalie's hostility towards Stefanie Powers and her fury over Robert Wagner's excessive comforting of Powers immediately after Holden's death. This reaction was perceived as straight-forward jealousy, however, Natalie was abhorrent of her husband's obsequious consolement to, not a friend, or even lover, but a killer.

Powers had confessed to Wagner her opportunistic murder, she took advantage of circumstance and chance to rid herself of an emotional millstone. Natalie's initial suspicion, then proof of Powers' crime, ignited a determined urgent agenda for her to be silenced. Wagner had reasons to remove his wife, her knowledge of his business impropriety and bi-sexual activity, Christopher Walken, being the latest encounter, a clandestine relationship with Jill St John that he wanted to develop and the avoidance of a protracted divorce, to secure his personal wealth.

All three actresses shared star molding mothers, and from the moment they first attended the same ballet school, Natalie's presence drew resentment and envy that would brew into vengeance and redress. Powers and St John, used their mutual malefic influence, Wagner was primed, his wife had to die soon.

Stefanie Powers had benefited professionally and financially from her seven year relationship with Holden. Her new starring role in Hart to Hart, brought Powers independence and confidence, she was now reshaping her destiny. Working closely with Wagner, she could now eclipse Natalie and have scope to release that dormant malevolence.

THE MURDER

Holden wanted his relationship with Powers to endure, but, alcoholism masked the inevitable, his attempt at its continuation would prove fatal. In early October 1981, Holden travelled from his Palm Springs home to his coastal apartment to live a semi-reclusive existence. The apartment block manager claimed 'he he did not want to be disturbed'. Several people telephoned, the majority were greeted by the answering machine. One call was to break the isolation. Stefanie Powers agreed to meet him at home in Santa Monica.

She arrived, they talked and drank, their mood mainly playful. It was in the bedroom that Holden misread the moment. His intentions were rebuffed, Powers' physical strength sent him headlong across the room, striking his head on the teak bedside table. Holden semi-conscious, was bleeding profusely from the wound, at first, Powers tried to stem the flow with tissues and bedcovering. He managed to stand briefly. At this point, Holden, cold from blood loss, Powers attempted to place a robe on him. He then collapsed into unconsciousness, falling to the floor.

Powers knew he need immediate hospitalization, she could either save him or save HERSELF. She began a systematic crime scene makeover, leaving a scenario to reinforce Holden's reclusion. Her dilemma was to leave unnoticed, like her entrance.

THE EVIDENCE SO FAR.

I know what proof Natalie Wood had. I can prove Powers was at his apartment. Important detail in autopsy report overlooked. Manipulation of Holden's last wishes set out in his will.

Copyright Peter Rydyn 2007

email, peterrydyn@hotmail.com
website, www.celebrityhomicide.com
This theory is beyond ludicrous....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Ryden states things as if he was there. Take his description of how Holden died. Let's believe for a moment that Stefanie did visit him that day. In your post of Ryden's theory, he writes: "She arrived, they talked and drank, their mood mainly playful." How is it possible that Ryden would be able to describe the "mood" of their encounter? How could he possibly know that? Easy - he couldn't. Again, what he states as "fact" is nothing more than his theory. Which is all well and good, but don't try to pass it off as fact.

Alobster, and you do the same thing. How could you possibly KNOW any details? Were you there? Of course not. You may BELIEVE certain things to be true, but to claim that you KNOW these things to be true - as in BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT - is just a ridiculous statement to make.

Ryden has claimed for years to have evidence in both murders. If that's really true, why doesn't he step forward and produce it? The fact that hasn't and instead continues his little dance is, to me, pretty solid proof that he has no proof.

Maryanne
Maryanne

June 15th, 2007, 10:38 pm #9

I don't totally understand your questions. Thought what? knew what?
My question is did you know for a fact that Natalie and Holden were murdered or was it an opinion that you had.

alobster777
alobster777

June 15th, 2007, 10:49 pm #10

This theory is beyond ludicrous....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Ryden states things as if he was there. Take his description of how Holden died. Let's believe for a moment that Stefanie did visit him that day. In your post of Ryden's theory, he writes: "She arrived, they talked and drank, their mood mainly playful." How is it possible that Ryden would be able to describe the "mood" of their encounter? How could he possibly know that? Easy - he couldn't. Again, what he states as "fact" is nothing more than his theory. Which is all well and good, but don't try to pass it off as fact.

Alobster, and you do the same thing. How could you possibly KNOW any details? Were you there? Of course not. You may BELIEVE certain things to be true, but to claim that you KNOW these things to be true - as in BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT - is just a ridiculous statement to make.

Ryden has claimed for years to have evidence in both murders. If that's really true, why doesn't he step forward and produce it? The fact that hasn't and instead continues his little dance is, to me, pretty solid proof that he has no proof.

Anonymous (I truly wish you would be Cindy or someone):

Your post is not unreasonable and I understand your thinking. I made Peter aware this morning that I differed a bit in murder theory and he said that "I believe her (S. Powers) actions were opportunistic, evidence overlooked in autopsy shows this."

The only ones that could know EXACTLY what took place in Apt. 43 at Shorecliff are God, the deceased and Powers (unless she had an accomplice) and I don't believe she did. Therefore, any "facts" would have to derive from Powers.

I think Stefanie Powers is one of the most creepy despicable human wastes imaginable. I don't believe a word she utters. Therefore, I am of the persuasion, (sorry Pete, I may be distancing in theory now) that she even informed Wagner that Holden fell and died.

I will take a lie detector test that I fully believe that Bill Holden's head injury is a stab wound inflicted by Stefanie Powers. I could be wrong.

Just because all of the intricate details don't match with everyone who believes there was foul play, murder or the like doesn't mean murder didn't happen.

In essence, Powers could have fed Wagner and others a chain of lies about the events of her last encounter with Holden.

This shot-put across the room after a misread moment is not how I "envision" Holden's last minutes. I think he was brutally stabbed by Stefanie Powers.

Peter is wonderful though. I thank God for his website, knowledge and being a lone light in the midst of darkness.

The only part I am certain of at this time is Stefanie Powers murdered Wm. Holden and then two weeks later Natalie Wood was murdered.

Anonymous, you ask for proof. You wouldn't believe me anyway!

Confirmation of reply: