The Bloody Brood...

Reddy Kilowatt
Reddy Kilowatt

April 30th, 2010, 1:20 am #1

I know this all took place early in the A.M., but it's hard to believe the perps managed to drive (I'm guessing they didn't walk!) back to their pad unseen, as they must of been soaked in blood.
This is the oddest part of the whole thing to me. I've never seen a mention of any indication that they tried to clean up at the house.
In similar cases where people have been beaten to death, the killers have often stripped naked (at the scene), did the deed, showered and redressed, knowing whatever they were wearing would have been toast.
And what of getting rid of the clothes, pipes, etc? That would've taken a huge amount of foresight (IMO). The way the mayhem went down, it doesn't point to that kind of thinking.

TOWmissilegnnr
TOWmissilegnnr

October 16th, 2015, 3:24 am #2

While watching the video of the detectives inside the Wonderland house they mentioned that the cold water faucet was still running in one of the bathrooms. Certainly none of the victims turned that faucet on. Had to be one of the killers. They must've been absolutely drenched...marinated even...in blood. At least wash the blood off their faces and hands. That house must've smelled something awful. Having been in combat i can attest to the stench a large amount of blood makes after several hours. That house was sealed up with no open windows so the smell must've punched them in the face as they entered.

Confirmation of reply: