objectivity

objectivity

Don
Don

April 26th, 2012, 1:02 am #1

People, myself included, loved Nat and nobody wants to sully her .The sycophants don't want to admit that she was drunk or that their "Kiss before Dying " golden boy saw nor heard anything. No rational person would even attempt to explain that scenario . She WAS drunk, however, RJ did contribute to her demise be it action or inaction . It's like having four people in a space capsule and one turns up dead. I didn't do it, I heard nothing, etc. Even in their drunken states, they had the presence of mind to try to cover their a**** . Nobody buys that crap as they say it went down .

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2012, 1:05 am #2

Probably about right.

The Sully Sycophants
The Sully Sycophants

April 26th, 2012, 1:14 am #3

LMAO. Took you all of 3 minutes to answer yourself on that one and I know how much you hate checking the archives but you said this **** all before and answered yourself too.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2012, 1:21 am #4

No. Davern didn't hear her, Walken didn't hear her and Wagner didn't hear her. You can't help a person if you don't know they are in trouble. You drama queens keep trying to make it more than it was, an accident.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2012, 2:23 am #5

Heard it all be . .zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

ufuxrwrong
ufuxrwrong

April 26th, 2012, 9:59 am #6

Drama Queens? You have these people confused with the ones who think Hart to Hart is the real real, RJ and Stefanie are in love but Jill got between them, RJ is 100% hetero and they draw stupid pictures of him that a 5 year old can do a better job on.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2012, 11:01 am #7

WTF are you mumbling on about?

Don
Don

April 26th, 2012, 6:47 pm #8

I have nothing to say but I just have to post something. Anything.
It is my addiction.

Don
Don

April 26th, 2012, 6:47 pm #9

WTF are you mumbling on about?
I have nothing to say but I just have to post something. Anything.
It is my addiction.

April 27th, 2012, 11:11 pm #10

How does it feel these last few days to be the Nonny that you are ? Why don't you sign-in ?

Confirmation of reply: