MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 6:11 pm #81

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Daddy's always getting mad at me and Don. I heared him say last night if it wasn't for his tarded twins he'd get more kitty.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 6:54 pm #82

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
I dunno why Daddy said that. We have 15 cats.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 7:00 pm #83

Don does strange things with those cats and a pen. Daddy had to tar him.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 8:20 pm #84

Don's brain shock didn't work Daddy says. He's now writing really bad dirty stories Daddy says on the intrenet. Daddy says he's getting another *ss whooping tonight. Don wishes he had a woman really bad but can't get any but the blow up kind.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 8:29 pm #85

Don had a girl once. I didn't know she was plastic for a long time. She looked real and he called her Natalie. He said she was mute and couldn't talk. They'd make a lot of noise at night and keep me a wake. Daddy took a pin and popped her one night. Don cried and cried for months.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 8:45 pm #86

He writes nasty things about what people do. Like what him and his blow up doll did before Daddy popped her with a big pin. He says he will make lots of money and will make movies next. He says he will be famous. Daddy says he's going back to the nuthouse very soon.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 9:00 pm #87

Some men in white clothes are knocking on our door. Don's hiding under the bed crying again. He says he won't write anymore nasty stuff. Daddy told him tough titty said the kitty. Bye Don.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 19th, 2012, 5:21 pm #88

I flew a little yesterday with my umbrella! It was real windy. It sure was fun til I fell to the ground and strained my ankle.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 19th, 2012, 5:52 pm #89

I hope you didn't put too much of a strain on that akle when you fell Halrego. Sorry! MaryAnn.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 19th, 2012, 6:21 pm #90

Daddy fed us a lot of paint chips when we didn't have money for food.

Confirmation of reply: