MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 4th, 2012, 3:44 pm #71

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Daddy used to take us fishing all the time. Don and me used cane poles. I always had a hard time fitting the bobber on the hook. I never did catch any.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 4th, 2012, 3:46 pm #72

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Don and me had so much fun. Daddy would tell us we were smarter than the fishing poles. Don would eat the worms sometimes.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 4th, 2012, 3:57 pm #73

Me and Don were always tipping the fishing boat over. We never could figger out why the boat would tip over when we stood in it. Daddy always yelled to us to sit our tarded *sses down.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 4th, 2012, 4:00 pm #74

Daddy would get mad at us ALOT. One day Don had his big head out the window and it hit the neighbor's mailbox off. Daddy was real mad. Don had a bad headake for days.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 4th, 2012, 7:21 pm #75

Oh my heck! We still can't find the engine. I'm going to go buy a book to help me called The Little Engine That Could.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 4:57 pm #76

I was so sick this weekend. I caught a virus from my lamptop. I was sicker than a cat.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 5:59 pm #77

Help! What does the yeller light mean?

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 6:03 pm #78

I know the red one means love so the yeller must mean friends.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 6:05 pm #79

Oh wait. That's for flours lul.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 17th, 2012, 6:09 pm #80

Red means stop now. The yeller means maybe stop. The green means go or gas. I got it figgered out like always. Don's having the hippotomy. Daddy said shocking his tarded brain didn't work so well.

Confirmation of reply: