MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 15th, 2012, 3:32 pm #51

I am planting flours now and ran out of dirt so I used sand from the schools sand box across the street. I can always figger things out. Smartness runs in my familee.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 15th, 2012, 3:35 pm #52

My smart brother Donny told me the pulice are linking Natalies case with JFKs since they are alike.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 15th, 2012, 3:39 pm #53

I am going to have a baby. I sure hope its not raining or litening when the stork brings me my baby.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 30th, 2012, 8:30 pm #54

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 30th, 2012, 8:31 pm #55

My bank called this morning and told me all my money was gone. I guess the bank got robbed.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 30th, 2012, 8:36 pm #56

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
I'm so bummered that decided to go fly a kite and forgot my proplems. They sure don't give good restructions on what to do. I winded all the string around my arm. The kite wouldn't fly and my arm is all red and hurts bad.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 30th, 2012, 8:43 pm #57

Don is still in the nuthouse. Daddy says they're shocking his brain. If that doesn't work he has to have a hippotomy.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 2nd, 2012, 4:17 pm #58

Something is wrong with it. It poured fish and worms today as I was mowin. I kept slipping on the wet grass and now it won't work.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 2nd, 2012, 8:32 pm #59

I just love to golf especially during a thunderstorm. The rain soothes me and makes my ball go farther.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 3rd, 2012, 2:53 pm #60

I just love this stuff!!! Now no one knows I'm not a real blond down there.

Confirmation of reply: