MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 8th, 2012, 5:22 pm #31

Oh know! Now my tv isn't working. Don gave me this beeutiful plant and told me it looks good on the big tv and it was a good place for it. I watered it last night real good and now my tv won't come on.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 8th, 2012, 9:16 pm #32

Does anyone else have trouble with these? It's hard to remember which one to stop at and which one to go. The trick is to think green like grass and red like the sun and that helps me to remember.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 8th, 2012, 9:20 pm #33

Gosh I had another wreck today. When I drive on a sunny day I keep staring at the sun I love. It hippnotizes me and made me crash into another car. Lucky no one was hurt except my neck hurts now. I think I have riplatch.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 8th, 2012, 9:32 pm #34

Shoot now my vacume sweeper isn't working. I'm so smart I came up with another way to clean my gutters with my sweeper attachments. My daddy would be so proud.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 8th, 2012, 9:33 pm #35

Don thought of it first.

Creedonia
Creedonia

March 9th, 2012, 2:41 am #36

Don is almost as smart and handsome as Vlad.Especially when he cuts his toenails so they don't tap on the tiles.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 9th, 2012, 5:15 pm #37

Why do we have to save files? What does that mean?

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 9th, 2012, 5:16 pm #38

My toenails tap on the tiles. Something wrong with that?

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 9th, 2012, 5:30 pm #39

Someone told me at my job yesterday that I was as smart as rocks are. That made me feel good!

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 9th, 2012, 5:32 pm #40

Everyone knows how smart rocks are. They're still here after millions of years. They even outlive people. I wish I was a rock.

Confirmation of reply: