Anonymous
Anonymous

March 6th, 2012, 9:47 pm #21

I still can't mow my yard. They don't make that on switch easy to find. I saw my neighbor pull on a string and his started right up! Like magic. He must have one of those future mowers.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 6th, 2012, 9:50 pm #22

I keep looking for one of those buttons like in the car commercials but so far no luck yet. Wish I had one of those neat new mowers where you just pull a string and it starts up.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 7th, 2012, 7:40 pm #23

I was skeared last night. There were tortato warnings out. I went to the top floor of my compartment bilding where I was safe as a slug in a rug.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 7th, 2012, 7:47 pm #24

Golly when it pours it rains. My drier is not running right. My neighbor ax if I cleaned out the flint tray. What is a flint tray? Is that like a tv tray?

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 7th, 2012, 7:50 pm #25

More trubble. My air conditioning fell out of the window last night. I taped it really good to the window to.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 8th, 2012, 5:08 pm #26

My brother Don likes to post here to. Big brains run in our famile. Our daddy told us we would be special one day.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 8th, 2012, 5:10 pm #27

My big brother Don came over last night to help me with my car. It needs oyle but we could not figger out how to get the oyle into the car. Don finally said it prolly goes same place the gas goes.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 8th, 2012, 5:10 pm #28

My brother Don likes to post here to. Big brains run in our famile. Our daddy told us we would be special one day.
How about your other brother Ricster?I think he posts here also.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 8th, 2012, 5:12 pm #29

My big brother Don came over last night to help me with my car. It needs oyle but we could not figger out how to get the oyle into the car. Don finally said it prolly goes same place the gas goes.
Don was who tought me to jump off the roof with an umbella. He has done it so many times. He has broken his arm and leg before but he says wait till its real windy like in that song.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 8th, 2012, 5:15 pm #30

How about your other brother Ricster?I think he posts here also.
That's Don to. He uses many many names everywhere. He has to move all the time. Sometimes he wears fake beirds and musteches when he goes out.

Confirmation of reply: