MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 14th, 2012, 7:33 pm #131

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Was that tall man with the black beard our first president? I get them all mixed up. Daddy told me not to even try.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 14th, 2012, 7:35 pm #132

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Who was the old man with the white curly hair? It's funny how back in the old days men died their hair white and wore curlers to bed.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 14th, 2012, 8:08 pm #133

Welp, I tried that test again like in that book. I put on my red fluffy coat and some woolen socks and tried to float in my neighbors pool. The police made me get out and sit in their car for awhile.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 18th, 2012, 4:13 pm #134

This means a person is not very smart.

Confirmation of reply: