Anonymous
Anonymous

June 13th, 2012, 3:18 pm #121

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Jocko/Don/KitKat/Maryann, Sabotaging the board again.

KitKat
KitKat

June 13th, 2012, 3:27 pm #122

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Hi Jocko. Calling me yourself again? How's that go again about Liars Figure?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 13th, 2012, 3:31 pm #123

Now he is responding to himself as KitKat attacking Jocko. He's a nut!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 13th, 2012, 3:32 pm #124

Now he is responding to himself as KitKat attacking Jocko. He's a nut!

KitKat
KitKat

June 13th, 2012, 3:47 pm #125

Hi again Jocko. Second attempt also a bust LOL

Now Jocko, if you're really me as you say, then make up some poetry about the Wood case. Also, create some MaryAnne is so dumb posts. Then let's compare them. You write nothing like me. It's like comparing dirt to great food. But.....

I'm very flattered you want people to think I'm you LOL

What school you went?

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 13th, 2012, 6:28 pm #126

Daddy got it started for me but got real mad when our yard looked like those circles in that movie Signs.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 13th, 2012, 7:07 pm #127

What is the difference between the short bus and the long bus? Don and I always ride the short bus.

Maryann
Maryann

June 13th, 2012, 9:57 pm #128

Miss me yet?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 13th, 2012, 10:28 pm #129

MaryAnne
(no login) Who?
No score for this post June 11 2012, 2:50 PM

Who are those 4 people carved on that rock out west?

Northwest, dear. Rushmore is Northwest and the 4 people on that rock are John, Paul, George and Bubba.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 14th, 2012, 5:00 pm #130

Daddy told me them people were once our presidents. I know Tom Jefferson was our first president.

Confirmation of reply: