MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 5:58 pm #111

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Don said he ran from it yelling see you later aligator.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 7:49 pm #112

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Don got his fingers out of the gaters mouth somehow and super glued them back on.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 7:50 pm #113

Who are those 4 people carved on that rock out west?

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 7:52 pm #114

One of them was a big famous actor. I dunno who the other 3 were. Probly friends of his.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 7:54 pm #115

There were tortado warnings last night so I hid on the 62nd floor of a giant hotel bilding. No tortado could get me there.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 7:55 pm #116

As Yogi would say I'm smarter than the average rabbit.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 7:57 pm #117

welp, its still really windy today so I'm going to get my umbrella and put on my prospenic leg and go fly off the barn again.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 7:59 pm #118

I watched a real good movie called Gone With The Rain. People say it's a classy.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 8:19 pm #119

This stuff is so great. Now my carpet matches my drapes.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 13th, 2012, 3:12 pm #120

Just cleaned my old car. I waxed it real good first and then washed it.

Confirmation of reply: