MaryAnne
MaryAnne

May 10th, 2012, 9:16 pm #101

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Has anyone ever gotten a ball stuck in their mouth like I just did?

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

May 11th, 2012, 4:37 pm #102

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Whose trippin down the streets of the city? Not me. Its hard gettin round on one and 1/2 leg now. Specially when I put on my prospenic leg and climb to the barn to fly with my umbrella.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

May 15th, 2012, 4:47 pm #103

I flied a little today with my umbrella. I'm lighter since the shark ate my leg.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

May 15th, 2012, 4:48 pm #104

Last time I saw him he was cleaning fish in the ocean.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

May 25th, 2012, 3:25 pm #105

RUH ROE! Has anybody heard from Don? Daddy and I haven't seen him since he was cleaning his fish out in the ocean. Daddy doesn't seem too worried. He says one tard is easier to handle than two.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 7th, 2012, 8:17 pm #106

Daddy is taking me to Cancoon one day. It was named for all the raccoons that live there. If Don didn't get ate in the ocean Daddy says he can come too.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 7th, 2012, 8:19 pm #107

Maybe Don is living in the belly of a big shark. I wonder how he sees in there.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 4:31 pm #108

Welp, Don came home last night. He's missing three fingers after he tried to feed a aligator.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 4:39 pm #109

I want to go on that show. I can bring my prospenic leg too and win a million dollars.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

June 11th, 2012, 5:33 pm #110

Don tried to bring the gater home for a pet. He put a leash around his neck and thats when it bit off his fingers.

Confirmation of reply: