Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 10:10 am #21

Well, the Wagner loving troll always makes a point of saying that we need to watch what we say because RJ and his legal team will come after us. According to the troll no one messes with RJ. If anyone is a typical Enquirer reader it is the troll who tries to make old RJ out to be someone we should fear as he will legally retaliate if this path is crossed. It's absolutely ridiculous as is most of what the troll types. Apparently, Suzanne Finstad had no fear of legal retaliation because she knew that Wagner would never sue.
That is ridiculous. Why would he go after one or two little people like you or me or even this forum and not massive publications like the tabloids both in the USA and Europe?
Can you see us all in court? A bunch of nobodies getting sued by the Son of Hollywood! Wouldn't the tabloids have a field day with that one?
Then would he finally sue them too?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 2:33 pm #22

No, he got away with it.
once again you're mixing fact with fiction, but, what could anyone expect. gregson more or less abandoned natasha, as a father and financially, you don't know what you're talking about because of your malice towards wagner.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 2:39 pm #23

LMAO, yeah, OK, whatever you say in your little I wove Wobert Wagner fantasy world.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 4:38 pm #24

it hs nothing to do with wagner, for you it has everything to do with wagner. your obsession and malice with wagner is what seperates your fantasy from reality. wood in her own words said she never stopped loving wagner even when she was with gregson and that the ending of the first marriage was a mistake and they could have worked things out. now, call wood a liar.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 4:49 pm #25

LMAO. you mentioned Wagner, I responded. If it has nothing to do with him, why did you mention name? You seem to have difficulty separating fantasy from reality as you are bringing up something totally different than what you originally said. We were not talking about who loved who. You make up stories and manipulate the words that people speak to suit your own warped agenda. You're a nut! LOL

Vindicator
Vindicator

June 3rd, 2012, 10:57 pm #26

I read New Book in the subject and thought this thread was going to be about that closet case Gay dude Tom Mankiewicz who had his bio come out posthumously. I just finished it on Kindle. Somebody I know ordered it so I read theirs. Thank God! I would be so pissed if I paid for this love letter to Robert Wagner. It screams secret love on every page and if Mankiewicz thinks he was throwing people off his Gay Gene by saying he never had an affair with Natalie Wood because of what it would have done to their friendship he really was stretching that one. That guy was uglier than Mart Crowley and I'm sure Natalie knew he was a poofter. All this old Gay guys who were part of the movie industry trying to act like they are straight and nobody knows. Funny stuff!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 11:39 pm #27

Wagner beat Natalie unmercifully and then tossed her limp body over the side of the boat.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 4th, 2012, 1:45 am #28

That sounds like the troll trying to stir the pot.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 4th, 2012, 5:04 am #29

"That sounds like the troll trying to stir the pot."

You better believe it and it's only gonna get worse biotch!

Wagner is a murderer.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 4th, 2012, 11:11 am #30

She should have stayed with Gregson, she would be alive today.

Confirmation of reply: