Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 7:06 pm #11

You keep telling yourself that BS and pretty soon you'll believe it.
believing and fact are two different things, it's fact.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 7:53 pm #12

wagner haters glorifying gregson what's next wagner haters glorifying wagner? the bad husband and absent father in all ways gets the glory, the good husband and father gets the guff. typical thoughts of women who are in or had a bad first marriage. gregson pulled alot of crap on wood that goes beyond porking his secretary. gregson knew what he was doing when he cheated, understand that. he also knew that wood had always been and still was in love with wagner.
Tell us the crap Gregson pulled on Natalie. Show us the links. Give us concrete proof or go back to your confessional with Father Slap and Tckle.
Gregson was absent because Natalie wanted her daughters here in the USA and raised together. Gregson agreed. He could have fought the Will but he honored his ex wife's wishes. What the **** more do you want from the guy? Wagner was the absent one. He was off diddling St John while the Nanny raised those 2 kids and we all know that is true. Why is it true? Because he admitted it in that book Eyeman wrote and Wagner attached his name to. I don't think Natalie had that in mind when she had her Will drawn but once again the Wagnutz can't stand to see their hairy back sloth toe drunk with dirt on himself.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 8:26 pm #13

What a slime Gregon is. He screws around on Natalie right in her own house, and with her secretary. After they just had a baby together. Unbelievable that people could defend a man like that. Wood was right for throwing him out.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 8:42 pm #14

Wagner was a slime screwing around with the butler in their own home while Natalie was asleep. It must be true because Wagner with his big, bad legal team did not sue. The troll makes old RJ out to be so tough that no one wants to cross him and his big, bad legal team. No one sued Suzanne Finstad so it must have been true. How sleezy can one be to screw around with the household staff while the wife was asleep. Compared to RJ, Gregson was a prince.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 8:52 pm #15

It must be true because he didn't sue? Real brains on this site. Typical Enquirer reader.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 8:54 pm #16

Wagner was a slime screwing around with the butler in their own home while Natalie was asleep. It must be true because Wagner with his big, bad legal team did not sue. The troll makes old RJ out to be so tough that no one wants to cross him and his big, bad legal team. No one sued Suzanne Finstad so it must have been true. How sleezy can one be to screw around with the household staff while the wife was asleep. Compared to RJ, Gregson was a prince.
Both men have good and bad things on their ledger but I think I can break the tie. Gregson didn't kill her so he wins.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 9:02 pm #17

It must be true because he didn't sue? Real brains on this site. Typical Enquirer reader.
Well, the Wagner loving troll always makes a point of saying that we need to watch what we say because RJ and his legal team will come after us. According to the troll no one messes with RJ. If anyone is a typical Enquirer reader it is the troll who tries to make old RJ out to be someone we should fear as he will legally retaliate if this path is crossed. It's absolutely ridiculous as is most of what the troll types. Apparently, Suzanne Finstad had no fear of legal retaliation because she knew that Wagner would never sue.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 10:07 pm #18

Both men have good and bad things on their ledger but I think I can break the tie. Gregson didn't kill her so he wins.
Wagner killed his wife? I guess he was arrested for that, right?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 10:28 pm #19

No, he got away with it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 3:22 am #20

The boat Captain said, so it must be true. LOL.

Confirmation of reply: