Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 1:55 am #21

The only things people on here should grow is a "set" and sign in .
Lee61
(no login) Re: blah blah blah
No score for this post May 10 2012, 4:15 PM

The only things people on here should grow is a "set" and sign in .

So SIGN IN and repost this.

Sharon
Sharon

May 11th, 2012, 11:09 am #22

That was you trying to incite. The bully on this forum is you. You always have been. As Jocko you verbally attacked elderly women. Everyone who has been following this forum can identify you. Just the fact that you finally admit to being Don says it all. Don had a very different tone than Lee does but every so often Don-Jocko peeped through Lee's posts. Don swore that he did not belong to any fan groups, that he does not idolize anyone. You forgot that you had Don say that because as Lee you tried to stir up trouble by lying that people on the Natalie-RJ groups and websites were trashing Courtney. You were asked to name the groups, post the links. You responded that they were private. In one breath as Don you claimed not to belong to any groups but in the next breath as Lee you claim to belong to private groups. Tripping on your tie. So much for thinking fast on your feet. LOLOL This is your new act but you will keep KitKat and Sharon around. You are dumb enough to think that if people will fall for your new act. You're here all day, all night because you can't stay away. And by the way, most assuredly, you are the pathetic one. No doubt about it. Pathetic and obsessed. Natalie's death has been discussed here to the point that there is nothing else to say but you with your cast of characters can't deal with that. "I remember a few weeks ago when you were here....." That's you who cries on the keyboard because no one wants to discuss Natalie's death with an idiot troll like yourself. Most of us do not post on the weekends but you're always here in some form and you always will be. You are a trouble making, nutcase, lying bully. People on this board have been calling you a bully for years. I don't strive to sound like anyone. I don't have the need to do that but you obviously do.
"I don't need a dic. or thes." LOL, what the matter, you can't spell thesaurus so you abbreviated both words.
Jocko/Vlad did you write that post all by yourself? or did you have help

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 11:59 am #23

Of course he had help! Sharon helped him right after she left Kit Kat's party.

KitKat
KitKat

May 11th, 2012, 2:13 pm #24

I don't know what's going on between a couple of you here, but rest assuredly, that I am a woman that thinks for myself and any comments on here that come from me will have my name on it. I didn't have to grow my brain nor is anyone here my brain. LOL

You should know by now that no one on this forum posts poems or writes just like me. Jocko/Don/Lee etc. has tried to mimic me as well many times but he still cannot post like me. I've seen his poems here. Not rocket science to see they're not mine.

You all need to chill out and there's no harm in reading poems that tell the truth as I believe it and from the last news on the case, the LACSD believe as well. Now children, this is the last time I am going to post that I am not a man. I participate in no forums and I do visit many other forums during the day than this one. I read many websites but come back to this crazy site because it's funny to read some of these posts. There is no other such delusional site.

For those that wish to continue posting that I have genitals and am in cohorts with a troll here please, continue. It's not illegal and it makes no difference in the spectrum of my world.

Bye bye looney tunes, I'm off somewhere else. But, I'll be BOCK!!!! I'll make you some new poems.
XXX

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 2:43 pm #25

Hmmm, i jsut skip the ones look like a poem or a song, didnt you know that everyone skips them???? LOL, youre a pathetic excuse.

KK
KK

May 11th, 2012, 4:34 pm #26

I have some land with oil on it I'll sell cheap too.

KK
KK

May 11th, 2012, 4:59 pm #27

I agree that the troll has to have help to write most of his posts. Probably has to sit on that big Webster dictionary to reach the keyboard.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 5:30 pm #28

Still talking to yourself. How nice for you.

KitKat
KitKat

May 11th, 2012, 6:14 pm #29

The MaryAnne posts are mine except a few where 24/7 copied me. Poorly too.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 6:49 pm #30

Fooled you again. Keep blaming the same old same old. I'm loving it even if it is getting easier and easier.

Confirmation of reply: