Lee61
Lee61

May 10th, 2012, 8:59 pm #11

You doth protest too much. You are trying too hard to convince readers that you are a woman. KitKatisJocko,Lee,Don and the list goes on and on. This is not JockoDonLee's first stint as a woman. He's done female personalities in the past. This is a re-run for this freak. A totally sick demented lying freak.
I've never used a female incarnate....that's your MO . You protest too much accusing others of doing the things you do .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 10th, 2012, 9:06 pm #12

Father Slap and Tickle taight him every thing he knows. They both follow the teachings of Glenn Beck.

KitKat
KitKat

May 10th, 2012, 9:11 pm #13

I don't care what you think. Keep thinking I'm a man if that makes ya happy. You make zero difference. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, where'd my great nursery rhymes go? Guess it's pretty obvious what side of the fence the owner's on. Frank, there is no solid proof she was ever murdered or that Wagner deliberately drowned her. I thought my little ditties were quite good. Ta! Ta ya all! I'm going to see if I can grow a penis for ya!

Lee61
Lee61

May 10th, 2012, 9:15 pm #14

The only things people on here should grow is a "set" and sign in .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 10th, 2012, 9:18 pm #15

I've never used a female incarnate....that's your MO . You protest too much accusing others of doing the things you do .
No, that's what you do, all that sneaky crap is your MO. You can't stay away from this forum. You're consumed, obsessed. When no one replies to you, you reply to yourself, when no one is posting you bring out your cast of characters. When someone says something clever, you mimic it and wear it out. You've done all of this before. The only difference is that you are using thesaurus in order make yourself sound intelligent. It's so obvious! How pathetic is that. LOL "female incarnate" You don't even use the words correctly. LOLOLOL Give a break! LOLOLOL

May 10th, 2012, 10:17 pm #16

No, my old friend...it's your MO and I pegged you spot-on....hence your diatribe . I remember a few weekends ago when you were on here trying to incite and nobody would have you . Your tears were almost rolling down my monitor. Who is the pathetic one ? I don't use a dic. or thes. nor do I have to "sound" intelligent . I know you strive hard to do so, but never quite get there . I think fast on my feet and it drives you up a wall . That's the one thing bullies never get through their skulls.....they just never thought they would meet someone who would slap them down .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 10th, 2012, 10:22 pm #17

LOL, yer all a bunch of morons

Lee61
Lee61

May 10th, 2012, 11:50 pm #18

That's our poster, put to the wall with nothing to say but trite crap .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 10th, 2012, 11:54 pm #19

No, my old friend...it's your MO and I pegged you spot-on....hence your diatribe . I remember a few weekends ago when you were on here trying to incite and nobody would have you . Your tears were almost rolling down my monitor. Who is the pathetic one ? I don't use a dic. or thes. nor do I have to "sound" intelligent . I know you strive hard to do so, but never quite get there . I think fast on my feet and it drives you up a wall . That's the one thing bullies never get through their skulls.....they just never thought they would meet someone who would slap them down .
That was you trying to incite. The bully on this forum is you. You always have been. As Jocko you verbally attacked elderly women. Everyone who has been following this forum can identify you. Just the fact that you finally admit to being Don says it all. Don had a very different tone than Lee does but every so often Don-Jocko peeped through Lee's posts. Don swore that he did not belong to any fan groups, that he does not idolize anyone. You forgot that you had Don say that because as Lee you tried to stir up trouble by lying that people on the Natalie-RJ groups and websites were trashing Courtney. You were asked to name the groups, post the links. You responded that they were private. In one breath as Don you claimed not to belong to any groups but in the next breath as Lee you claim to belong to private groups. Tripping on your tie. So much for thinking fast on your feet. LOLOL This is your new act but you will keep KitKat and Sharon around. You are dumb enough to think that if people will fall for your new act. You're here all day, all night because you can't stay away. And by the way, most assuredly, you are the pathetic one. No doubt about it. Pathetic and obsessed. Natalie's death has been discussed here to the point that there is nothing else to say but you with your cast of characters can't deal with that. "I remember a few weeks ago when you were here....." That's you who cries on the keyboard because no one wants to discuss Natalie's death with an idiot troll like yourself. Most of us do not post on the weekends but you're always here in some form and you always will be. You are a trouble making, nutcase, lying bully. People on this board have been calling you a bully for years. I don't strive to sound like anyone. I don't have the need to do that but you obviously do.
"I don't need a dic. or thes." LOL, what the matter, you can't spell thesaurus so you abbreviated both words.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 10th, 2012, 11:56 pm #20

That's our poster, put to the wall with nothing to say but trite crap .
And that's the resident troll who thinks that there is only one person who knows who he is.

Confirmation of reply: