HERE COME THE PANZER DIVISON!

HERE COME THE PANZER DIVISON!

Camerstair
Camerstair

September 28th, 2009, 12:27 pm #1

Now we will see the supposed Natalie fans destroying Natalie's sister because she supports Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour.
It has already started on Natpack. These supposed great Natalie fans will now seek to destroy Natalie's own flesh and blood in their posts while building up Robert Wagner. I see Mr. Moderator has finally chimed in too! So very typical of them.
The Panzer division is swooping down as we post this!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 12:31 pm #2

Of course they will destroy Lana. They say this book will hurt Natalie's family, but maybe this book will bring closure (and anger) instead. If Courtney or Natasha ever stood up for this book, they would destroy them, too. Their love and adoration for this drunk old abuser is all that matters to them. Facts, police records, lies, nothing can get them to understand. Hothing means more to them than their photoframed smiles of him on their nightstands. What a pitiful life they must lead.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 12:49 pm #3

Here! Here! And Amen to that! Not one of them will see past his phoney baloney smile. These are the same people that trashed Natalie's Mother too. Of course they never talk about RJ's Mother basically procurring for him with the old broads because she had reason to doubt her own son's masculinity!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 4:24 pm #4

Now we will see the supposed Natalie fans destroying Natalie's sister because she supports Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour.
It has already started on Natpack. These supposed great Natalie fans will now seek to destroy Natalie's own flesh and blood in their posts while building up Robert Wagner. I see Mr. Moderator has finally chimed in too! So very typical of them.
The Panzer division is swooping down as we post this!
Lana destroyed herself a long time ago. She is only "jumping on board" for the money she will receive for interviews, if she even gives any considering her credibility. Lana is backstabbing her own family and the man who put a roof over her head, supported her, and guided her as a young woman. Everyone knows Lana will lie for the money. I'll tell you one thing folks wherever Natalie is she is mad as hell

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 4:24 pm #5

Here! Here! And Amen to that! Not one of them will see past his phoney baloney smile. These are the same people that trashed Natalie's Mother too. Of course they never talk about RJ's Mother basically procurring for him with the old broads because she had reason to doubt her own son's masculinity!
They have no clue how valuable Lana will be to this book! Lana is flesh and blood. She knows Natalie like no other person. This should be interesting.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 4:26 pm #6

Lana destroyed herself a long time ago. She is only "jumping on board" for the money she will receive for interviews, if she even gives any considering her credibility. Lana is backstabbing her own family and the man who put a roof over her head, supported her, and guided her as a young woman. Everyone knows Lana will lie for the money. I'll tell you one thing folks wherever Natalie is she is mad as hell
Wagner never put a roof over Lana's head. If anyone helped, it was Natalie, and wouldn't you hlep your sister if you could? You are a nasty idiot. Lana IS flesh and blood...Lana is just another victim of Wagner's and I bet anything she'll prevail in this new round.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 4:27 pm #7

People don't get paid for interviews of this nature, you uneducated fool.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 4:37 pm #8

Then I would have to say Lana will be giving no interviews, no money no talk. It's pretty bad that Rulli has to promote herself and Davern that they are available for interviews LOL, they must be running out of options because the TV media won't touch this at all. LOL

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 4:41 pm #9

fool. don't let your guard down. like a tsunami, that carries the tidal wave under the surface to unaware creatures, this thing is coming.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 28th, 2009, 4:45 pm #10

Then I would have to say Lana will be giving no interviews, no money no talk. It's pretty bad that Rulli has to promote herself and Davern that they are available for interviews LOL, they must be running out of options because the TV media won't touch this at all. LOL
A friend just told me that someone on the RJ group has basically posted the exact same thing on there as they have here concerning Lana. I'm sure once the moderators get a hold of this news they will start their rubbish again and start booting out innocents but the one that lies and plays both sides of the fence with Vlad will still be there. I'm sure it won't take long for the RJ butt sniffers to jump onto the Natpak site.
Word of interest. Lana Wood is NOT compensated for anything she speaks about and a certain United Kingdom Troll needs to keep her mouth shut along with Vlad's best buddy until they know exactly what they are talking about.
Miss Wood has every right to voice her opinion. If we all can she certainly can as she was Natalie's own flesh and blood.

Confirmation of reply: