Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2012, 8:56 pm #81

Posting and signing in are two different things as you are so well adept. Yes I posted as Don, but never signed in as Don . You were having so much fun with Don that I thought I'd let you own it . Why don't you try signing in as Lee61 and see what happens . Breaks your heart doesn't it ? As a matter of fact, why don't you sign in period ? I can tell you why you won't, but you already know don't you ?
Dimwit, it was established years ago that once one name is chosen, no one else can use that name. Breaking my heart? I'm laughing at you! You are making a fool out of yourself, AGAIN. You are a comedy routine.

May 9th, 2012, 9:38 pm #82

You don't get it. Your qoute said I posted as Don...not signed in as Don...big difference professor Hawking . I knew you knew who I was . You can post under someone's name without signing in which you did frequently . Ahem, were you being deceptive when you posted under my name a million times ? HMMMM ? Why don't you sign in ? You approximate something like an impertinent rodent on this board .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2012, 10:42 pm #83

I never used any of the names you've used as your own. Not once. There are other people who post here who are on to you and have been for some time.

You tried to pull off the Lee-Don scam and you failed as you are failing with the Lee scam.

Are you learning a lot of new words with your thesaurus? LMAO

Lee61
Lee61

May 9th, 2012, 11:17 pm #84

You most certainly did . Your phrseology and insults give you away....said the way and using the same limited lexicon of insults that you always employ . Talk about transparency....you are clearer than air .

Lee61
Lee61

May 9th, 2012, 11:22 pm #85

" Nice Dictionary and Thesaurus" are only a few of your calling cards . Where have we heard that before ? Sign in punk azz .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2012, 11:36 pm #86

You most certainly did . Your phrseology and insults give you away....said the way and using the same limited lexicon of insults that you always employ . Talk about transparency....you are clearer than air .
phrseology? LOLOL I would check your thesaurus again. LMAO!

No, dimwit, I never used one of the names you're called yourself. As I said, there are others who know who and what you are. Now you go back to that thesaurus and next time double check the spelling before you make a total *** out of yourself again. phrseology LOLOLOLOL I believe the word you were going for is phraseology? Let me guess. A typo? LOLOLOL

Have a good night little boy. Keep checking that thesaurus for new big words you can use in your futile attempt to sound intelligent.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 10th, 2012, 12:14 am #87

" Nice Dictionary and Thesaurus" are only a few of your calling cards . Where have we heard that before ? Sign in punk azz .
calling card? I'm not trying to deceive anyone. I have used those words before when it was so obvious that you are looking up new big words to make yourself sound intelligent. However, I am not the only person who has noticed you newly acquired vocabulary, I am not the only person who made reference to your new found use of the dictionary.

By the way, you did not sign-in for the last few posts. I have no intention of signing in. I see no need to sign in. It's not required. All of a sudden you chose to sign-in. Good for you. You've have given yourself countless names over the last few years. In all likelihood you will put Lee to sleep and adopt a new handle. Maybe your next character with be a female. That would be nothing new to you, you've been there before. As always, with first few posts you will reveal yourself. You can hide behind any name you choose, that will not change who you are or what you are. You need to grow up and get a life that extends beyond this forum, beyond the topic of Natalie's death, beyond your distorted admiration for Robert Wagner. You feed him to the wolves just to stir the pot, to entice people to speak negatively about him. When no one responds, you post something inane to attract negative attention. You can't exist without posting your crap here or on IMDB. Yes, IMDB where you claim you don't post. You are fooling no one. You can't make it through the day without posting some garbage here or on IMDB. Your posts have been sick and cruel but you try to erase your inbred nastiness by playing the good boy or girl role but that never lasts too long because that's not you. You can't post without lying. Last week you reported that on the Natalie-RJ groups etc, the members were criticizing Courtney. No one said a negative word about her. It just so happens that these things were said on private groups that you belong to, groups that you were asked to name by you did not because the groups don't exist. That's sick, to make up something like that to start trouble. Only a person with your deviant behavior would think to do such a thing. It's sick but you'll keep right on doing it because that's what you are. I've given you far more time than you are worth.

May 10th, 2012, 10:44 am #88

phrseology? LOLOL I would check your thesaurus again. LMAO!

No, dimwit, I never used one of the names you're called yourself. As I said, there are others who know who and what you are. Now you go back to that thesaurus and next time double check the spelling before you make a total *** out of yourself again. phrseology LOLOLOLOL I believe the word you were going for is phraseology? Let me guess. A typo? LOLOLOL

Have a good night little boy. Keep checking that thesaurus for new big words you can use in your futile attempt to sound intelligent.
Building Booby up to tear him down and using myriad female handles is your MO, not mine . I can't stand your blow-dried golden boy . Login worm .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 10th, 2012, 11:06 am #89

Now what this spineless wimp is trying to so is distance himself from his previous posts. He's gone that route in the past.

May 10th, 2012, 1:16 pm #90

All the insults, all the retorts, all the denials of your not using other poster's names to further your twisted machinations....are all your MOs . It drives you to lividity that you can't sign in as Lee . Sign in for a fair fight punky boy ! You can't help yourself because you are pathological . Your lifeblood is hate and discord and obfuscation of facts . Are you in a wheelchair or on SSI or something ? You seem to be here an awful lot ?

Confirmation of reply: