Finding the Horizon.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 6th, 2012, 6:39 pm #31

Was this all recorded for some segment on Trolls Gone Wild? Ridiculous. No one cares about the politics or psychos on other sites. We have plenty of our own rolled into one nut job using multiple names. The advice for Lee not to log in? From Lee of course. He just needed a reason to not look like a coward when he tells others to log in but does not do it himself.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 6th, 2012, 7:56 pm #32

"I never posted on IMDB" LOL OH whatever...102 LOL or is it voochina

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 6th, 2012, 11:57 pm #33

"or is it voochina"

I think its pronounced [vagina]

Mazzie de Maze
Mazzie de Maze

May 6th, 2012, 11:57 pm #34

Hey! Remember this one?
MICE IN A MAZE!
Totally wrong once again. Totally wrong as usual but you still go around and around in a maze.
Hours pass, weeks pass, months pass, years pass and you are still going around and around in a maze.
Have fun.

Mazzie de Maze
Mazzie de Maze

May 6th, 2012, 11:58 pm #35

Hey! Remember this one?
MICE IN A MAZE!
Totally wrong once again. Totally wrong as usual but you still go around and around in a maze.
Hours pass, weeks pass, months pass, years pass and you are still going around and around in a maze.
Have fun.

AG
AG

May 7th, 2012, 12:00 am #36

"or is it voochina"

I think its pronounced [vagina]
LOL! Call out all the names you want. Unless you are God almighty you are still a mouse in a maze.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2012, 12:46 am #37

Hey! Remember this one?
MICE IN A MAZE!
Have fun.
"Unless you are God almighty"

Well as a matter of fact...

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2012, 10:00 am #38

Don't flatter yourself you blasphemous Oik.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 7th, 2012, 11:14 am #39

Tom the sissy on Natpack got doubled teamed yesterday and got his azz whooped, once again he cried and called in Ginger the liar to help him, Chuck set em all straight, now their tails are between their legs

A REAL Natpack group Member
A REAL Natpack group Member

May 7th, 2012, 11:54 am #40

Chuck is a mouthpiece for Cal and Jessica on the two Robert Wagner groups. They send in Heidi, Kathleen, Nancy and a few others and when they are getting their ***** whipped that is when Chuck steps in.
You want to start naming names? I can do it too.

Confirmation of reply: