Anonymous
Anonymous

March 4th, 2009, 3:44 am #21

Now it could explain his over reaction to everything. And all the sugar coating on the whole Anissa/Paul story. His hate for the father. His relating the whole story to his own life. The freak things he did by sending perfect strangers letters from a dead star he never met. This could be the reason. He wish's he was her. I get it.
You know, I was interested in who you were, what you had to say, and your connection to Anissa. You wanted me to go through 4 years of posts...Remember?

Now, I couldn't care less who you are. You are someone I don't want to know any more about. You are a sorry excuse for a human and I only hope that Anissa and Paul weren't as narrow-minded as you are.

People's sexual preferences are none of your business and have nothing to do with this board, Brian, or anything else. If you think they do, then why did you have such a fit when Anissa's sexual preferences were discussed here? And no, I'm not gay. Just another human-being sharing this planet with idiots like you.

I hope that one of your kids turns out to be gay and that a member of your family marries outside YOUR race or religion. That'd show you. Now wouldn't it?

I can only hope that at this late stage of life that you can be enlightened somehow, and I also hope you haven't passed your bigoted ideas onto your children. Actually, people like you should not breed.

Good riddance!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 4th, 2009, 4:54 am #22

Isn't Brian the guy who researches the lives of former child stars when they have tragic endings. Why isn't he bothering Dana Plato's and Alfalfa's (Little Rascals) family and friends also? Kind of an odd hobby if you ask me.

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

March 4th, 2009, 7:01 am #23

1. I never said a word about Watermelons. Your words not mine.

No I have never met Brian and hope not to.

No matter what I said you would twist it into something sick.

By the way I have gay and black friends. Do you..........

As for my kids how are yours. With Mrs Jones as a role model for raising them.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 9th, 2009, 1:43 am #24

I know for a fact that Butt Out has black friends so I can say with complete confidence she is not a racist. Since Butt Out is also a drag king during the witching hour and beyond I also know for a fact she is gay friendly too and loves her eldest son who is gay very much regardless of his orientation.

Son Of Butt Out #1, Bumper Tapper

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 12th, 2009, 2:22 am #25

Brian researches dead celebrity kids but seems to prefer to throw spotlight on people he feels are forgotten if you have followed his shift from dwelling on Anissa to the sad cruel life of Bobby Driscoll. Brian is not going to do Dana Plato because she is too high profile i'd imagine, Brian would rather wipe the dust and cobwebs away from a forgotten story. Plus, those who have read Brian for a long time, not just here, but the late Maryanne forum, his blog, etc, know that he is quite influenced by Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie's characters and fancies himself a thorough detective. I think he does a good job myself. I think feeling threatened by BKOH is absurd and a bit of a laugh myself. crackasize.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 13th, 2009, 8:12 pm #26

I'm out of the loop. Don't know who Brian or But Outt is. (You folks sure are strange!) So attempting to get back to the topic at hand does anyone remember Airport Junior High? Sometimes it felt like you could reach up and touch some of those jets! It will sound crazy but I enjoyed the distraction from school work, I guess I hated school and was into anything that got me out of it.

I saw the names Meyers and O'Grady all beach kids and the Gegan's names from the old neighborhood (not Pallisades.) Hughes and LAX kids in the Palisades and 'Segundo were Coopers' and Davis' and and Adams' Matilla's and Grunillo's and Whitman's and Marx's. I was a part of the Dickinson & Gillespie kids, we'd hang out with the 'King's Beach' kids off of Rindge (and the Jungle and Hastings Canyon,) we thought they were kind of snooty in those days but I can't remember why now. Our family went back to the old Port Ballona days and that's a long time ago.

The only celebs' I remembered hearing about from our area were Volman and Kaylan that Kinmont girl and Phil Hartman. I'd say it's neat that this actress was a part of us but judging by what I read I'd be affraid of some of you slipping in behind and cutting my throat!

So a hand of frendship to the old neighborhood folks (if you don't mind ghost 'hoods that is,) and the rest of you can shine on if you don't dig me.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 13th, 2009, 8:18 pm #27

I left out that I knew Robert Bond who left messages here too (and his mom!) Does anyone know if he left his email anywhere?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 13th, 2009, 8:22 pm #28

And is Suzie Muro's brother named Ray? (Don't kill me, I'm a wash with scatter brain disorganization izms kinda.)

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 13th, 2009, 10:46 pm #29

Yes she does. Mr. Bond has provided an email address which we cannot post here but Mel can provide it for you. You can contact Mel at inherbalrecovery@yahoo.com for links to Bobby and some of your classmates including Airport JHS alum. Almost forgot Mel is taking his time on his vacation but J. T. is answering his email for him.

Thad

March 14th, 2009, 8:02 am #30

I'm out of the loop. Don't know who Brian or But Outt is. (You folks sure are strange!) So attempting to get back to the topic at hand does anyone remember Airport Junior High? Sometimes it felt like you could reach up and touch some of those jets! It will sound crazy but I enjoyed the distraction from school work, I guess I hated school and was into anything that got me out of it.

I saw the names Meyers and O'Grady all beach kids and the Gegan's names from the old neighborhood (not Pallisades.) Hughes and LAX kids in the Palisades and 'Segundo were Coopers' and Davis' and and Adams' Matilla's and Grunillo's and Whitman's and Marx's. I was a part of the Dickinson & Gillespie kids, we'd hang out with the 'King's Beach' kids off of Rindge (and the Jungle and Hastings Canyon,) we thought they were kind of snooty in those days but I can't remember why now. Our family went back to the old Port Ballona days and that's a long time ago.

The only celebs' I remembered hearing about from our area were Volman and Kaylan that Kinmont girl and Phil Hartman. I'd say it's neat that this actress was a part of us but judging by what I read I'd be affraid of some of you slipping in behind and cutting my throat!

So a hand of frendship to the old neighborhood folks (if you don't mind ghost 'hoods that is,) and the rest of you can shine on if you don't dig me.
Airport Junior High? That used to be where the car rental lot is now right? I remember that place well.
You're right about Volman, Kaylan, and Hartman going to WHS. Volman used to live across the alley from us way back when they actually were a "garage band". But you forgot about Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme and Patricia Krenwinkle. Not the most honorable of Comets, obviously, but there ya go.