Uh oh

Uh oh

January 26th, 2006, 5:51 am #1

Who's that in the rear view mirror? It looks like a swarm of flames or hell lets be honest...bic lighters.

This shoulda been 2 games the Blazers and Cougars should of taken, but the Wheaties STOLE 2 points outta here last night and did so in PG tonite.

Now the Blazers embark on a 9 game road trip, wierdly enough they have a better record away than at home and if anything this is a blessing as they have shown they play much better from the friendly comfines of the ISC. Shall we do a count down till the ole Cougar choke? Or how about the Blazers and the Cougars step it up another notch and knock those Kelowna Rockettes off their petistil and out of the playoffs? Wouldn't that be something?

Pussy Cat
Pussy Cat

January 26th, 2006, 6:02 am #2

have like 10 games in hand on Craploops? Yeah, I thought so duane! Don't worry the door hit the Blazers in the ass on the way down to the basement!

January 26th, 2006, 6:47 am #3

Whats that pussy cat got a furball in yer throat?

Don't you have some pop bottles to pick up off the highway?

Last edited by Diaperz on January 26th, 2006, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cougar Guy
Cougar Guy

January 26th, 2006, 7:02 am #4

have like 10 games in hand on Craploops? Yeah, I thought so duane! Don't worry the door hit the Blazers in the ass on the way down to the basement!
and unfortunately, you have to win them for them to count. Tonight was a blown opportunity. It's that simple.

January 26th, 2006, 5:32 pm #5

Who's that in the rear view mirror? It looks like a swarm of flames or hell lets be honest...bic lighters.

This shoulda been 2 games the Blazers and Cougars should of taken, but the Wheaties STOLE 2 points outta here last night and did so in PG tonite.

Now the Blazers embark on a 9 game road trip, wierdly enough they have a better record away than at home and if anything this is a blessing as they have shown they play much better from the friendly comfines of the ISC. Shall we do a count down till the ole Cougar choke? Or how about the Blazers and the Cougars step it up another notch and knock those Kelowna Rockettes off their petistil and out of the playoffs? Wouldn't that be something?
Funny how you think the Wheatkings should have layed down for you and gave you the wins.You think you should have won cause you outshot us?Everyone outshoots us so your not the first.Let me remind you that Although our record seems like we stink..most of those losses were at the beginning of the season.Maybe if you crawled out from under your rock in sh*tloops you'd know that we have been playing awesome hockey since X-mas.We are 6-2-1-1 in our last 10.We have scored a ton more goals than you.You probably will point out the # of goals we have let in..do you remember our start and our average GAA was 6?Thats changed now as our GAA now is 2.So we aren't an easy win as you claim we are,which shows your ignorance.We only have 1 more loss than you and we started the year 6-18,plus we are rebuilding..so thats pretty good for rebuilding.At least we don't have a revolving door of coaches,and players.

Don't take anyone lightly in this league or it'll bite you in the A$$.No win is guaranteed,in which you thought you'd walk all over us but we won and also won in PG(who were waiting for us).Smarten up!

Cougs101
Cougs101

January 26th, 2006, 6:38 pm #6

I think you need to calm down a little. I think you are taking this just a little bit too personally.

KBF
KBF

January 26th, 2006, 8:37 pm #7

Funny how you think the Wheatkings should have layed down for you and gave you the wins.You think you should have won cause you outshot us?Everyone outshoots us so your not the first.Let me remind you that Although our record seems like we stink..most of those losses were at the beginning of the season.Maybe if you crawled out from under your rock in sh*tloops you'd know that we have been playing awesome hockey since X-mas.We are 6-2-1-1 in our last 10.We have scored a ton more goals than you.You probably will point out the # of goals we have let in..do you remember our start and our average GAA was 6?Thats changed now as our GAA now is 2.So we aren't an easy win as you claim we are,which shows your ignorance.We only have 1 more loss than you and we started the year 6-18,plus we are rebuilding..so thats pretty good for rebuilding.At least we don't have a revolving door of coaches,and players.

Don't take anyone lightly in this league or it'll bite you in the A$$.No win is guaranteed,in which you thought you'd walk all over us but we won and also won in PG(who were waiting for us).Smarten up!
Go back on your tractor and call it a day.

January 27th, 2006, 12:10 am #8

Just shows your immaturity and ignorance.It's a shame that some fans have to be like that.

FWF
FWF

January 27th, 2006, 12:49 am #9

Wow, you're sure passionate about your team - good for you, but using comments like FU in the other post - come on, it's just a game.

As for the game, Cougars came out flat for ten minutes and like Wikner said, they were down 2-0 before they even realized the game had started.

Cougars then played hard for 50 minutes but could never overcome that deficit.

Brandon did not look like a bottom dweller to me and I think they are knocking off teams that take them for granted. The Cougars got a few breaks that way in the beginning of the year, everyone took us for granted until they realized we had a better squad than they thought. Brandon should keep that in mind once the word gets out, they won't be getting spotted ten minutes of each game before the other team starts playing.

That said, I thought Brandon played 60 minutes and that was all the difference. The shot totals are a bit misleading because I think the Cougars came out on the upside of the power plays.

I have to say the kid that Fuller fought showed some class. He had his fist cocked when Fuller hit the ice and backed off the second he saw Fuller injured himself. Some goofs in this league would've kept punching.

KBF
KBF

January 27th, 2006, 12:52 am #10

I shouldn't of sank to your level, I apoligize and I will now feel dumber for the rest of the night.