Setoguchi cut . . .

Setoguchi cut . . .

Cougar Guy
Cougar Guy

December 15th, 2006, 1:06 am #1

from the World Junior roster today. Heard some rumours that he won't be coming back to PG on some of the other boards. Who really knows. It wouldn't surprise me though. You'd think he's got to be a little disappointed in not making the squad and maybe playing with a "contender" would at least salvage him something from his 20 year old season.

It will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Cougar Guy
Cougar Guy

December 15th, 2006, 1:58 am #2

so obviously he made it back because he was interviewed on the news at 5:00. Hopefully he comes out with something to prove in the second half.

yeah
yeah

December 15th, 2006, 5:08 am #3

way to start a rumor, classy, your cred just fell off the map and ritely so
its people like you this site and this team can do without, dont you think

Cougar Guy
Cougar Guy

December 15th, 2006, 6:20 am #4

"Heard some rumours that he won't be coming back to PG on some of the other boards"

That means that I read it on another board, hence I did not start the rumour. I was simply relaying information.

"Who really knows"

A reasonable person would generally interpret that statement to mean that I was not confident in regards to the information that was posted on the other board. When you ponder that statement, you are really left with only 2 possibilities. Either the rumour was correct or it wasn't. There would be no point in posting that statement unless I had I accepted that the latter was a distinct possibility.

"It wouldn't surprise me though"

Would you honestly be surprised if another player wanted out of this organization?

Thanks for the feedback though. I think I'd be more upset if it came from someone who actually demonstrated that they have the ability to think and interpret what someone was actually saying.

You must be the same person who thinks that when Brodsky says "We're committed to winning" that you actually think he is committed to winning, LOL