sell while you can!!

sell while you can!!

johnson
johnson

September 30th, 2006, 3:27 am #1

To me Brodsky is alot like Harold Ballord used to be,the more fans bitch and complain,the more he likes it,in my opionion he won't sell even if it's just him ,Brandy and Dallas there,just to show the fans of P.g how pig headed he can be,Iv'e said it before,you'll never see a championship team here if he own's it,and he dosen't want to see someone else come in here and succed,yes i think this years team has abit more potional than previous teams,but thats not saying much,I know there are fans who will go no matter what,good on you,and there are fans who have a hate on for Rick B,and thats fine too,all i know is if they want to get fans back they need the whole package,not just a two game winning streak,or throwing out a 2 bit t-shirt,(what a joke that is)they need to have a season where they totaly run away with it,not always fighting for that last playoff spot,why not give season ticket holders a cougar jacket,or have a draw for a trip to vancouver to watch the Canucks,more fans means more wins,or so iv'e been told,there is so much more they could do>>>>

September 30th, 2006, 10:17 pm #2

Is this a message to Brodsky? As if he would ever sell a GREAT business like a WHL franchise. It all but guarantees him and adequate income and employment for the whole family. This is not meant to be sarcastic at all. If you could have a business that gave you a good to great lifestyle and employed everyone that is important in your life at the same time wouldn't you? I disaggree with you completely about the Ballard comparison. Ballard was IN YOUR FACE. Brodsky is RARELY seen or heard except in the last couple of years to whine about his financial woes here. T-shirts are common sporting event give away and they have done as good or better than a EVERY rink I have ever been to in the DUB. I like the addition of the wandering interviever/trivia guy and I heard there were some "cheerleaders" coming our way at some point (not confirmed) so there is your "other". As to a jacket for every season ticket holder...wake the hell up. Why not just reduce the ticket price by almost 20%? Yeah riiiight! You must be a fairly newbie here. Many of the regulars here would have stories of just how...conserv...no...fiscally respon...no...financially astut....no...CHEAP! he has been in the past, and yes present, with this valuable asset. Stick around, I'm sure you will see the "leopard's spots" soon enough. You are absolutely correct in saying there is a lot more they could do to fill the building, and they have done the biggest part so far this year by building the best team, on paper, we have seen in a long time (EVER?). But the rest takes money and he has proven, with exclamation, in the past he is very unwilling to "spend to make". Oh well, it won't stop me from yelling GOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOGS!

johnson
johnson

October 1st, 2006, 3:06 am #3

when you say drop ticket prices,are all the tems in the dub not close to the same??and no i'm not a newbie like you like to call it,i had season tickets for 6 years,but there are numerous reasons why i don't have them now,believe me i know how cheap Rick B is,ive talked to players and billetts,as well as parents,all i heard last year,was people crying about attendance,well,not once have i ever received a phone call asking why im not renewing my tickets,ever!!!!we had S king tickets last year,and at the start of this year i received a call asking if i was getting them again,not saying there perfect but a little extra pays of,as far as this being there best team,i guess the proof will be in the puddingand your right who wouldn't want to give there family jobs if they could,i agree with you a 100%,but if i hired my brother and he couldn't do the job,or who ever it might be,makes it tough to get rid of them

October 1st, 2006, 5:18 am #4

WAS sarcastic...will NEVER happen! I don't understand all the questions about the organization then if you are not a newbie. They have not changes and I doubt they EVER will so don't be shocked or confused by what they do, or actually don't due. I have given up questioning their actions with regards to the financial aspects of this business until they take a more positive direction. That being said, they may be heading there slightly. At least they finally have the "best" hockey sticks available for the troops. So many times, it's just the little things that help to form the impression of professionalism on your business. Oh well...GOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOGS!!!