predictions for tonights game?

predictions for tonights game?

cougarman
cougarman

January 11th, 2006, 7:50 pm #1

mine is 4-3 cougars, I have a unreal record this year of predicting the exact scores of games, I'm am starting to beleive I have pshycic abilities.But seriously I predicted the 3-0 win against kamloops, both spokane games, and both Kelowna game, the exact scores, also a couple others this year.

tombstone81
tombstone81

January 11th, 2006, 8:27 pm #2

Would be nice to have you in our camp for some betting action with a streak like that! Much as I would love to agree...my thought was that we needed to beat the Ice to have any chance of carrying some enthusiasm and momentum into this gruelling road trip. As such, I predict the newly retooled Chiefs will have a bunch of new guys playing with vim and vigor (wanting to show their new home fans something) while we will be tired and dejected.

I predict a 3-1 Spokane victory (empty netter) and a 5-game losing streak for the Cougs as they become more and more exhausted, and having to play back-to-back-to-back in Kelowna/Kamloops on the weekend before coming home to face the Hat on Sunday. Brutal schedule and not enough healthy bodies to handle that load.

Hate to appear to be Mr. Negative...but I prefer to think of it as Mr. Reality. You really think Devan and Ty can play 40-mins a night for three straight nights, and four out of five, without a bunch of costly mental mistakes? Even the best players in the NHL would have a hard time with this GULAG of a schedule.

cougarman
cougarman

January 12th, 2006, 12:09 am #3

but I believe the new chiefs will be nervous in front of the home crowd and will be out of sink still trying to find new line combos as it usually takes a team with a bunch of new players a while to start gelling.Look at us last year, we never did start gelling, we went completely in the tank after the big shake up that was supposed to make us a pretender to contender.

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

January 12th, 2006, 1:17 am #4

Would be nice to have you in our camp for some betting action with a streak like that! Much as I would love to agree...my thought was that we needed to beat the Ice to have any chance of carrying some enthusiasm and momentum into this gruelling road trip. As such, I predict the newly retooled Chiefs will have a bunch of new guys playing with vim and vigor (wanting to show their new home fans something) while we will be tired and dejected.

I predict a 3-1 Spokane victory (empty netter) and a 5-game losing streak for the Cougs as they become more and more exhausted, and having to play back-to-back-to-back in Kelowna/Kamloops on the weekend before coming home to face the Hat on Sunday. Brutal schedule and not enough healthy bodies to handle that load.

Hate to appear to be Mr. Negative...but I prefer to think of it as Mr. Reality. You really think Devan and Ty can play 40-mins a night for three straight nights, and four out of five, without a bunch of costly mental mistakes? Even the best players in the NHL would have a hard time with this GULAG of a schedule.
4-1 Coogs. Too hungry not to get a win tonight. Confusion will reign in the Spokane team and we will take advantage. I'll be content(not happy) with the 2-out-of-5 I think they will get but am pushing for 3-of-5 since the Hat will be playing and travelling more than us and they will not deal with it as well as us. Who dreams up these trips anyway? GOOOOO COOOOOOOOGS!!!

tombstone81
tombstone81

January 12th, 2006, 5:29 am #5

mine is 4-3 cougars, I have a unreal record this year of predicting the exact scores of games, I'm am starting to beleive I have pshycic abilities.But seriously I predicted the 3-0 win against kamloops, both spokane games, and both Kelowna game, the exact scores, also a couple others this year.
Wow, called another one bang on....and after the first 10 minutes and it was 3-0 Cougs...I was considering getting on here and suggesting that there went that call out the window (figuring the rout was on).

Let us know if you get any brilliant flashes about the next Super 7 picks!!! Good call.

cougarman
cougarman

January 12th, 2006, 5:32 am #6

good game coogs.

cougarman
cougarman

January 12th, 2006, 5:36 am #7

Wow, called another one bang on....and after the first 10 minutes and it was 3-0 Cougs...I was considering getting on here and suggesting that there went that call out the window (figuring the rout was on).

Let us know if you get any brilliant flashes about the next Super 7 picks!!! Good call.
I would be keeping those numbers to myself hahah.

PGCFAN
PGCFAN

January 13th, 2006, 1:13 am #8

If you can get 1 right it would be SCARY!! I will take along shot into the dark....
FRIDAY- 3-2 CATS
SATURDAY- 4-3 CATS
How's that for some POSITIVE INTUITION....

y

cougarman
cougarman

January 13th, 2006, 2:27 am #9

4-1 kelowna
2-0 cougars