NO BOURKE AND NO MARINCIN...

NO BOURKE AND NO MARINCIN...

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

October 28th, 2011, 1:23 pm #1

Could hurt a bit tonite Oh well, loads more ice time for the kids...looking forward to it...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!!

tombstone81
tombstone81

October 29th, 2011, 3:24 am #2

Of course, COOGS also looks forward to splinters under the fingernails, waterboarding and salt poured on freshly scraped knees.

I'll give you credit though COOGS, your passion hasn't wavered in all the years I've followed this forum. I hope when I eventually end up in the sanitarium with you they give me the same quality meds...they are clearly great stuff!

pgs
pgs

October 29th, 2011, 4:15 am #3

Coogs doesn't even believe the s**t that comes out of his mouth. He just spouts off cause he has no life. Cougars are awful......yet again

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

October 29th, 2011, 6:51 am #4

Of course, COOGS also looks forward to splinters under the fingernails, waterboarding and salt poured on freshly scraped knees.

I'll give you credit though COOGS, your passion hasn't wavered in all the years I've followed this forum. I hope when I eventually end up in the sanitarium with you they give me the same quality meds...they are clearly great stuff!
that did indeed fall short. A real lucky bounce on the first goal and two softies (3 & 4) were the difference tonite as the teams competed on virtually equal footing. I must admit it feels good to "bully" teams a little bit as we have several time this year. We just haven't had that physical toughness factor in the last many years. Forsberg is a treat to watch as he is really aggressive, and successful, in his ability to throw hard, devastating, and clean hits. Feels like we are just a tip or bounce away from winning instead of losing as the effort that is there is consistent and never gives up with these guys...really nice to see night in and night out. I have no problem watching them lose game after game like this because you just know that, if this kind of effort and learning curve continues, the wins will come. It would help to play with a full roster too...even once Way to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!! Keep it up

The Pucks
The Pucks

October 29th, 2011, 12:53 pm #5

watching them loose, you have done it so much the past 10 years you expect it.

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

October 29th, 2011, 2:49 pm #6

I have often had problems with the way they lose in the last few years (and over the last 15+ years) and have chosen to voice my opinion about it. HOWEVER, they way they are losing this year is much "more acceptable" to me as the effort is ALWAYS there...especially in the 2nd and 3rd periods (a huge weakness in the past) These games have been very close, competitive and could have gone either way. Tough to, realistically, expect more from a team with this make-up. As always GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!!

the bear
the bear

October 29th, 2011, 4:47 pm #7

cougssuperfan sometimes you've got you're head so far up you're a-- you can't see the light

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

October 29th, 2011, 7:01 pm #8

it is your verbal and literary diarrhea that stinks most places up. Nothing personal but I'd put money on that being the case in most aspects of your life given an honest and truth filled opinion. You live your way and I'll live mine...hope you can enjoy some of it Still can't figure out why people like you bother to waste your breath here??? Guess some just love to hear/see themselves whine. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

outsider
outsider

October 29th, 2011, 9:05 pm #9

Come on cougssuperfan who's spouting the verbal diahirra now. Come down off you're high horse!

The Pucks
The Pucks

October 30th, 2011, 4:36 am #10

he has been spouting the same BS for so many years he is starting to believe it.

I think he could save allot of time by copying and pasting his posts from last season, there almost word for word.