LIKE WE WEREN'T...

LIKE WE WEREN'T...

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

December 15th, 2008, 6:30 am #1

already humble enough? That is the best coached team in the CHL, of THAT there can be no doubt. Can still end the year right with a teddy toss win against the Bloozers. GOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

NoName
NoName

December 15th, 2008, 8:08 am #2

what a joke..........I mean I can't even believe the guy would come here.......I would have him on the first flight here!

Fatcat
Fatcat

December 15th, 2008, 9:46 pm #3

begging Habscheid to come, willing to give him whatever he wants. He's tried doing it "his" way for how long now? Give Dallas some other job in the organization and let Habscheid coach and GM. At this point why wouldn't he give this a shot?

Cougar Guy
Cougar Guy

December 16th, 2008, 1:53 am #4

1) Embarassment -> If he were to come and turn it around, it could demonstrate that the "Brodsky way" was the wrong way.
2) Cost -> Pehaps Habscheid would be asking for too much money.
3) Control Issues -> Perhaps he doesn't want to let anyone else have any say in the way "his baby" is managed.
4) Pride -> It could drive him NUTS that all these years the fans (and not him) may have been right about what this organization needed.

Now granted, all of these are perfectly valid reasons as to why he may choose not to bring him in. The goofy thing is that none of them have anything to do with the ability to win games, put banners in the rafters and line Brodsky's pockets with dough.

NoName
NoName

December 16th, 2008, 6:03 am #5

in charge of scouting and arranging billets and let habscheid be gm and coach

The Pucks
The Pucks

December 17th, 2008, 12:39 am #6

I can agree with, in charge of scouting Im not so sure.