Just Surfing!

Just Surfing!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 22nd, 2005, 9:27 am #1

I just checked out a few other den websites only to discover the Cougarden has a lot to learn. Even Tri-cities has more posters than this board along with alot more interesting,intelligent and diverse opinions. I'm sorry to say, but this board has become very repetitive. Along with that, I think the regular posters have discouraged new posters from participating. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm crazy to think there are more people in Tri-cities that are knowledgable and care about hockey than there are in PG or at least on this board.

p.s. Bring it on!

mtb
mtb

November 22nd, 2005, 3:55 pm #2

Keep riding the wave on through, we dont need your lame American's fanbase here

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 23rd, 2005, 8:05 am #3

n.m.

HockeyFan
HockeyFan

November 23rd, 2005, 1:42 pm #4

Posting anonymously is really lame for starters. Then there's the fact that you come on this board and bad mouth the posters and comments because they're not up to your standards, like your opinion really matters to any Cougar fan. Oh, that's if you had any opinion on the hockey anyway, which none of your comments seem to be dealing with or discussing.
Maybe you're just a local trying to stir up the dirt or maybe you really are a legitimate "surfer who just happened to come by" but in the long run, nobody cares, you weren't invited and, if you don't like it, then leave.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 23rd, 2005, 3:47 pm #5

So your saying you have to be invited to post on this board. I think you have been up in the secluded north too long. Besides half the posts on this board don't pertain to HOCKEY. There is more complaining about owners and crap like that then discussing the outcome of games and how players are doing.

Cougs101
Cougs101

November 23rd, 2005, 4:38 pm #6

I would say the politics of hockey are still considered a part of hockey.

HockeyFan
HockeyFan

November 24th, 2005, 3:09 am #7

So your saying you have to be invited to post on this board. I think you have been up in the secluded north too long. Besides half the posts on this board don't pertain to HOCKEY. There is more complaining about owners and crap like that then discussing the outcome of games and how players are doing.
I never said you HAD to be invited to this board. You came here on your own, so if you don't like what you read, then go away. If you had been invited to come here and felt you needed to post, we would afford you the courtesy of what ever comments you would make. Since your comments were unsolicited and unprovoked and you seem to think our board is lame, I am suggesting you go somewhere else and whine about it. I noticed you still post anonymously, which is now very, very lame. I also noticed that once again, you contributed nothing pertaining to hockey, which is now very, very, very lame!