I'M A LITTLE EXCITED...

I'M A LITTLE EXCITED...

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

April 15th, 2007, 4:27 am #1

Fans at the EEC leaving early...I love it! Maybe they should have another poll about who they are going to play next. Heh, heh, heh! Way to GOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

Cougar Guy
Cougar Guy

April 15th, 2007, 4:32 am #2

WOW is all I can say. Can you imagine how NUTS the Plex is going to be on Monday night? Buckle up folks, it's going to be INSANE.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 15th, 2007, 4:38 am #3

I would REALLY like to greet the Everatt's bus in style. Make them run "The Gauntlet" GOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

April 15th, 2007, 4:40 am #4

Fans at the EEC leaving early...I love it! Maybe they should have another poll about who they are going to play next. Heh, heh, heh! Way to GOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!
Get it done at home!

Hey, if the Cougars make it to the next round I'm all over going to Vancouver to cheer them on. If any of you are heading down it'd be awesome to meet up.

Growler
Growler

April 15th, 2007, 4:46 am #5

Yes I can,way to go guys. I believe, just one more time.

jeff
jeff

April 15th, 2007, 4:53 am #6

i can't believe it!! lol... i dunno y... they keep doing this all playoffs. down and out, and they come back everytime!!

GO CATS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY!!!!!

CALFAN
CALFAN

April 15th, 2007, 5:17 am #7

Great to hear. The rink in PG will be rockin on Monday.

April 15th, 2007, 6:23 am #8

I will be at at least one game in vancouver when the cats play!

April 15th, 2007, 6:33 am #9

Can't believe Constantine didn't pick up on that.