HOCKEY ANYONE?...

HOCKEY ANYONE?...

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 28th, 2009, 6:00 am #1

Ok...it is just about time for this madness to end...after all, the Coogs can't lose anymore so we probably won't hear from them much anymore.

1) Who do you think will make this Cougar team next year FROM this existing team? If you do not think they will make it...why?

2) Do you think the current head coach will be the head coach next year?

3) Do you think Flaake will come here next year...do you think he will make a difference if he does make it?

4) What do you think the average crowd will be if:

A) No "significant" changes in coaching or management?
B) New "significant" change in coach but not management?
C) "Significant" changes at coach and GM/Assistant GM level?

5) Who will be our starting goaltender next year?

GOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!!

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 28th, 2009, 6:30 am #2

so it doesn't get buried with more stool

KBF
KBF

March 28th, 2009, 6:35 am #3

Do you expect anyone to join this discussion and take it seriously coming from you?

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 28th, 2009, 6:57 pm #4

Ok...it is just about time for this madness to end...after all, the Coogs can't lose anymore so we probably won't hear from them much anymore.

1) Who do you think will make this Cougar team next year FROM this existing team? If you do not think they will make it...why?

3) Do you think Flaake will come here next year...do you think he will make a difference if he does make it?

NM

NoName
NoName

March 28th, 2009, 9:33 pm #5

so it doesn't get buried with more stool
WAKEUP Nothing will change! You and Teacher with your usless drivel about our "young team", theys are "getting valuable experiance" will tranlate into no playoffs next year. I will guarantee Chilliwack and Portland will finish ahead of PG next season leaving PG in last place.

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 28th, 2009, 10:12 pm #6

"Gentleman's" wager on whether or not the Coogs make the playoffs next year? Loser donates to the winner's charity of choice.

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 28th, 2009, 10:48 pm #7

"Where there is a will, there is a way"

No, I do not believe Klip will be the head coach next year. It will be someone new and much more high profile than the last 4. Wish I knew for sure but I don't...I don't think they know yet either...but it has to come. The sooner the announcement comes the better for new season's tickets sales IMO. It would be a much easier sell to anybody if they could show that all the new talent coming into the organization (I understand that the actual level of talent is very debatable at this point) was going to be shaped, moulded, and taught by a proven winner.

BMAC
BMAC

March 29th, 2009, 2:32 am #8

about all this supposed talent coming in.Alot of the kids they are talking about bringing in are already 16 or 17 years old and still playing Bantamn-not even good enough to play tier 2 Junior.I think that next year you are going to see another patched together effort by Dallas and with the resurgence of Portland I think these guys are going to struggle just to make the playoffs[good thing we aren't in the East or it would be a foregone conclusion].As to coaching -no decent ,big name coach is going to come and work under Dallas and the mess he's created so don't count on any exciting names popping up for the head coaches job.Unless changes are made at the top [and it ain't gonna happen]nothing will ever change with this team and I think there are going to be at least two more seasons tickets available for next year.

pgcougarcrazy007
pgcougarcrazy007

March 29th, 2009, 2:38 am #9

We will actually be younger, we just can't fill our team with a bunch of dub rejects that are supposed to "teach" the young guys... Go all young and that starts with a starting line up Connolly, Viedensky, and Flaake on our first line with the "Young kids Line" number too.. Would be nice to make a deal for a good solid d-man like we had with featherstone. In goal I would think the best choice to go with Salmon and Caliguiri- splitting games much like cyr and bowles to help relieve some pressure on Salmon.. and if you get Joe into more games then the odd one, I think you will see better results.

Oh god no, I want a coach that is going to be pissed off about losing- I'm sick of listening to post game shows where they are completely positive after getting killed.

Huge.. 3 good good players for our top line.. even if the team is awful again.. those three together will make some exciting plays.

A) No "significant" changes in coaching or management? 1800
B) New "significant" change in coach but not management? 1812
C) "Significant" changes at coach and GM/Assistant GM level?1830
D) If we go on a run and get the bandwagon going again? 5600

5) Who will be our starting goaltender next year? Split with Joe and Salmon

BMAC
BMAC

March 29th, 2009, 2:44 am #10

at the World Juniors and I wasn't impressed.Looked like a mediocre player on a mediocre German team-not the type of player who will come in and turn around this franchise in the one year we will have him.