Hey PGFAN...

Hey PGFAN...

TNT
TNT

August 31st, 2006, 3:59 am #1

I see that you are still around, that is if it's the PGFAN that I'm thinking of. I was looking for you at the Cougars camp but didn't see you. Actually there weren't that many people there at all. Kind of surprising that all these die hard fans weren't checking it out, even I made it there.

Anyway I'm back in town and I'm here to stay and I plan on going to every Cougars game this year, hopefully I won't be there by myself.

Cougar Guy
Cougar Guy

August 31st, 2006, 5:58 am #2

PGFAN
PGFAN

August 31st, 2006, 3:12 pm #3

I see that you are still around, that is if it's the PGFAN that I'm thinking of. I was looking for you at the Cougars camp but didn't see you. Actually there weren't that many people there at all. Kind of surprising that all these die hard fans weren't checking it out, even I made it there.

Anyway I'm back in town and I'm here to stay and I plan on going to every Cougars game this year, hopefully I won't be there by myself.
I was at the 1st day of camp and then went to the intersquad game but I only stayed for the 1st period. I have been taking in quite a few of the Canadian Fastball Championship games so I didn't make it to much of the camp. Are you living around here somewhere again?

TNT
TNT

September 1st, 2006, 3:21 am #4

You've always been a class act...even when I wasn't. I'm unbelievable happy to be back. Four years in Grande Prairie makes old P.G. seem like heaven.

TNT
TNT

September 1st, 2006, 3:27 am #5

I was at the 1st day of camp and then went to the intersquad game but I only stayed for the 1st period. I have been taking in quite a few of the Canadian Fastball Championship games so I didn't make it to much of the camp. Are you living around here somewhere again?
I guess I just missed you then. I worked late so I didn't get there untill the start of the second period. To tell you the truth I was bsically in a daze. I get up for work at about 3 am and get home about 6 pm, talk about tired. I'm living about 2 blocks from Costco. I'm pretty close to CN Center and even closer to the liqour store, how could I ask for more. I've been too busy to enjoy P.G. much, right now I just eat and sleep and work. Hope to see you at a game soon.