Hey COOGSUPERFAN...Knock, knock..who's there..

Hey COOGSUPERFAN...Knock, knock..who's there..

Robobru
Robobru

February 18th, 2006, 6:12 am #1

"the sight of the last playoff spot heading down Hwy 97 to Kamloops"

5-1 Blazers over the Rockettes

February 18th, 2006, 8:21 am #2

when you win, but VERY silent when you lose. Sign of a REAL confident fan there Robobru. We will enjoy it all the more when you miss the playoffs for the first time of many. And now you have just given me "permission" to REALLY rub it in. Going to be a looong off-season in the Loops! Keep your eyes on the magic number. Bye, Bye Bloozers! It's your turn.

February 18th, 2006, 10:08 am #3

I'd say you Cougar fans are just as quiet when your team goes on a long winded losing streak and the sky starts falling all over again.

I know you boys know how it feels to lose, and I don't see that changing this year especially with your super duper road trip. Whats that, 6 losses in your last 7? Only 2 games in hand now and 2 points ahead, cough cough its comin...feels like a furball.

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

February 18th, 2006, 4:02 pm #4

for you. Besides, what's your point? Every fan is going to back their team in situtions that realistically, shouldn't go their way. It doesn't change anything, and won't make your long off-season any shorter. Who will no show the Bloozers next year? When Doobie leaves, it won't be a matter of how many games you win, it will be how many you don't win. Harder days ahead for the Bloozers! Going to enjoy it too.

Robobru
Robobru

February 18th, 2006, 6:15 pm #5

COOGSUPERFAN. Just having a little fun, the same way that you come onto our board before the Bougars play the vault.

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

February 18th, 2006, 6:42 pm #6

you hadn't noticed, it's a day before game day ritual I've done for years. Don't worry about it, we can take it here. We are a very durable fan base here. We don't get nearly as testy as you "spoiled" Bloozer fans. I love it!

Fatcat
Fatcat

February 18th, 2006, 10:21 pm #7

I'd say you Cougar fans are just as quiet when your team goes on a long winded losing streak and the sky starts falling all over again.

I know you boys know how it feels to lose, and I don't see that changing this year especially with your super duper road trip. Whats that, 6 losses in your last 7? Only 2 games in hand now and 2 points ahead, cough cough its comin...feels like a furball.
that the Cougars are sucking right now but still ahead of the Blazers with games in hand, actually that's not funny, it's hysterical. Keep stirring that pot GBF, I love to see the reactions!

Robobru
Robobru

February 19th, 2006, 9:24 am #8

you hadn't noticed, it's a day before game day ritual I've done for years. Don't worry about it, we can take it here. We are a very durable fan base here. We don't get nearly as testy as you "spoiled" Bloozer fans. I love it!
of 150 or so. What is the average attendence this year? 2000?. We love it, the year end choke. Next stop, Victoria!!

February 19th, 2006, 10:26 am #9

that the Cougars are sucking right now but still ahead of the Blazers with games in hand, actually that's not funny, it's hysterical. Keep stirring that pot GBF, I love to see the reactions!
But lets face it, the Cougars since moving to PG have never really shown to be winners or have any sort of guts when it matters. I'm sure you already know all this thought.

Last edited by Diaperz on February 19th, 2006, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 19th, 2006, 7:07 pm #10

Haha
by KBF

Absolutley brutal, ya lets get our asses kicked, and then take more dumbass penalties and make ourselves look even worse.

This is the first time I've said it, but Ferner needs to go. They can't score, defence sucks, and show up whenever the hell they feel like it. I am so sick of this organization and team, I've been a fan of this team since 1988. They are a true embarassment and sorry excuse for a team for all of the past great teams we have seen.
This is truly a sad day and I thank God I got rid of my season tickets a few years ago. I've never actually been ashamed to be a Blazer fan, but the time has finally come where I am humiliated and ashamed.

Ferner can't motivate his players every game, and this is proving to be a HUGE mistake not hiring Vandencamp when he was interviewed. Yet another example of management incompetence. Time to get rid of scrubs like Connors, Tesliuk, Macias and many more.

Guttierez, defend him all you want those who do. br />

The leadership sucks AGAIN, defense sucks AGAIN, the coaching sucks AGAIN. Same ol same ol and its never going to change.